PDA

View Full Version : 100 days til World Cup Starts

les_taxi
4th March 2014, 17:46
:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
5th March 2014, 18:31
Petition the FA - Ban Tom Cleverley from the World Cup squad

Tom Cleverley, owner of 13 England caps, six more than Ross Barkley, Adam Lallana and Leon Osman combined, has been regularly selected by Roy Hodgson in his squads without possessing any genuine qualities whatsoever. We believe for the reputation of this proud footballing nation that he should be prevented from participating in this summer's international showcase. Whilst England are considered to disappoint at major tournaments, further embarrassment could be avoided by not having his inept performances undermine the rest of the team's efforts.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/the-fa-ban-tom-cleverley-from-the-world-cup-squad

les_taxi
5th March 2014, 21:37
Think thats a bit mean, the lad wants to play and although he is clearly not up to standard it's up to the Manager not probably bitter Liverpool fans starting off a petition :NoNo:

Slip
5th March 2014, 22:01
I miss the first week or so of the world cup and Englands first game as I am in Philippines (due back 17th) and no Harlene wont let me watch it! She hates football lol, best to keep her happy as we are due to be married on the 8th lol

raynaputi
5th March 2014, 23:04
I miss the first week or so of the world cup and Englands first game as I am in Philippines (due back 17th) and no Harlene wont let me watch it! She hates football lol, best to keep her happy as we are due to be married on the 8th lol

Let her watch football when she arrives here. I never watched it when I was in the Philippines and found it boring. But when I arrived here, I started liking it. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm a football fan now..hahaha.. :icon_lol: I know some Filipinas who became a football convert when they got here. :biggrin:

Slip
5th March 2014, 23:22
But if she watched my team, West Ham..... believe me, she will hate it even more! Unfortunately for me, I am a 4th generation West Ham fan. I had no choice in who I supported, much like my first born won't either lol

raynaputi
5th March 2014, 23:25
But if she watched my team, west ham..... believe me, she will hate it even more! unfortunately for me I am a 4th generation West Ham fan. I had no choice in who I supported, much like my first born won't either lol

I know a Filipina who 100% supports Fulham! :icon_lol:

tiger31
6th March 2014, 08:36
The good thing about the world cup is that it bridges the gap between the end of the season and the start of the new season which i,m looking forward to as leicester city are heading to the premier league yeah only 20 miles from my house to go and watch premier games,not that they will stay up lol