PDA

View Full Version : England and England

Alan
14th October 2007, 10:55
Beat the Estonians and the French!! :D Well done England. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.

andypaul
14th October 2007, 11:31
Did we? Dont look for highlights of the football unless you got insomia. The rugby was good my wife raced home to watch and almost forgot she needed to eat as glued to the game and was going crazy for the last ten mins or so. Then ringing up a friend to chat about it!

ervenescence
14th October 2007, 14:58
I watched both games yesterday. Football match was quite boring 3-0?..they could do more than that.
Rugby, although this type of sport is a bit confusing to me but still exciting to watched though. Im confused of why the hell they have to passed the ball back to their team mates instead of giving it forward?.:Erm:
Don't know the rules but still fun to watched.

KeithD
14th October 2007, 15:21
Kicking the ball backwards & forwards reminds me of tennis!!!!

aug06_2006
14th October 2007, 16:59
Yessssssss England did it very well!....Hmmmm they are deserving because Prince Harry was there and he very enjoyed while he watching the live rugby. i and my hubby watched also football and rugby..we are sport addict hehehe! Sad news of Ashley Cole in football his enjured. Hope he is fine now.

Watch this coming week! Luwis Hamilton v Fernando Alonso

andypaul
14th October 2007, 17:13
Kicking the ball backwards & forwards reminds me of tennis!!!!

Don't they use a racket for tennis up in liverpool:Erm:

Saying that even in posh surrey we used a tennis ball to play football quite often at break time at school

andypaul
14th October 2007, 17:14
Yessssssss England did it very well!....Hmmmm they are deserving because Prince Harry was there and he very enjoyed while he watching the live rugby. i and my hubby watched also football and rugby..we are sport addict hehehe! Sad news of Ashley Cole in football his enjured. Hope he is fine now.

Watch this coming week! Luwis Hamilton v Fernando Alonso

Im sure Mr coles being comforted by mrs cole from spice aloud and the 50 grand plus he gets a week

KeithD
14th October 2007, 17:15
we is tuff in da Pool.....we use bricks for footy :D

andypaul
14th October 2007, 17:24
we is tuff in da Pool.....we use bricks for footy :D

Heading practise must have been umm :Cuckoo: