PDA

View Full Version : Hotels near the British Embassy

lilbasuk
25th February 2014, 23:38
Does anyone know any cheap hotels near the British Embassy in Manila? Just need somewhere to get my head down the night before my appointment :NEW5:

Slip
25th February 2014, 23:42
What is your definition of cheap?

lilbasuk
26th February 2014, 00:02
well nothin' more than £30 really, I get into manila at 6pm and my appointment is 9am the next day before I continue my journey to Gensan. No frills really - only need to get my head down for a few hours :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lilbasuk
26th February 2014, 00:46
Just been researching the 'Tune' hotel in Makati - looks good for £22 and it's not too far from the Embassy as well. Stayed in a Tune hotel in Malate last year found it quite nice for the price. Decent bar as well, so might have a few beers and a bite to eat before i hit the sack :xxgrinning--00xx3:

captaincay
26th February 2014, 03:25
:Wave:hello lilbasuk
For hotels, the nearest are F1 hotel and Seda. Those are the only hotel in Global City and the nearest. You can also try Condos, there are plenty of condos available for short term rent. There are plenty of taxis in Global City so transportation won't be a problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lilbasuk
26th February 2014, 22:28
:Wave:hello lilbasuk
For hotels, the nearest are F1 hotel and Seda. Those are the only hotel in Global City and the nearest. You can also try Condos, there are plenty of condos available for short term rent. There are plenty of taxis in Global City so transportation won't be a problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers for the advice mate, will do a bit of research :xxgrinning--00xx3:

captaincay
27th February 2014, 04:48
No problem, if you have any more questions ill be glad to help. I'm living nearby that's why I'm familiar :biggrin:

lilbasuk
27th February 2014, 22:39
Looks like I'm gonna book to stay at the F1 hotel - a little bit more expensive than the Tune hotel but a lot closer. Means i can sleep longer :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

captaincay
28th February 2014, 06:43
:xxgrinning--00xx3: nice choice, in front are tons of restos too.. :wink: very posh place!