PDA

View Full Version : whats happened to my pots and pans

stevewool
24th February 2014, 20:05
I use to have a great set of pots and pans, all non stick and i thought was very good too, but they did not know about Ems,
Ems is a great cook and she can make anything from nothing too, but the poor pans have gone through hell to get the food cooked,
Use the wooded spoons and plastic ones too, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, metal to matal it seems works best, my or is it our poor poor pans :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Terpe
24th February 2014, 20:13
:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

Been there too Steve......I got rid of the steel utensils and she bought new ones :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Now she's only allowed non-coated pans and woks :icon_lol:

I've been through similar with my cooks knives.....banging through bones etc :laugher:
She's not allowed anywhere near them now......got her own cheap stuff that she can freely abuse.

The food she comes up with is just heaven :hubbahubba:

Overall we're very lucky Steve....just finding the balance in small things.....it's fun....sometimes

stevewool
24th February 2014, 20:16
my KNIVES :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:, i forgot about those, 1 even has a chunk taken out of it after hitting a bone :doh

Terpe
24th February 2014, 20:23
my KNIVES :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:, i forgot about those, 1 even has a chunk taken out of it after hitting a bone :doh

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

Glad to help out with those memories :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jamesey
25th February 2014, 00:10
Cast iron is what you need! They're expensive and heavy, but really durable and food doesn't stick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
25th February 2014, 10:33
Cast iron is what you need! They're expensive and heavy, but really durable and food doesn't stick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very true :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I've got a few items in cast iron and they're really so much better. My wife struggles with them and will never use them.
We have some great stainless steel items which we'll take with us to Philippines. Heavy gauge and very solid.

Nobody's allowed near my knives any more.....only me.

Arthur Little
25th February 2014, 11:19
Nobody's allowed near my knives any more.....only me.

WIVES & KNIVES

Nobody gets near our knives
:nono-1-1:... That's already "cut 'n ' dried"!
Least of all ... :anerikke: ... our *wives,
No matter how hard they've tried. :NoNo:

Now ... as for **pots & pans
:laughitupsmilie: ... One thing you'll find for sure
Whatever else may be *their plans :icon_rolleyes:
They'll aye gie **them a scour !!

bigmac
25th February 2014, 11:20
you sad old gits need to get out more. real men shouldnt even know what a pot is.

Terpe
25th February 2014, 12:05
you sad old gits need to get out more. real men shouldnt even know what a pot is.

Tell that to Gordon Ramsay....... and guess what he'll say ?? :biggrin:

Arthur Little
25th February 2014, 12:17

:olddude: ... maybe so. But when you reach our stage in life, you're (hopefully!) aware of the function of a :biggrin: "chamber" :piss2: pot at least.

Michael Parnham
25th February 2014, 12:26
:olddude: ... maybe so. But when you reach our stage in life, you're (hopefully!) aware of the function of a :biggrin: "chamber" :piss2: pot at least.

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

ynwa
25th February 2014, 14:15
I save just to buy a knife that I want. Global and it cuts like a samurai hehe i hide it incase my husband use it as a can opener. He don't cook so i'm incharge in the kitchen.

Terpe
25th February 2014, 14:26
I save just to buy a knife that I want. Global and it cuts like a samurai hehe i hide it incase my husband use it as a can opener. He don't cook so i'm incharge in the kitchen.

:laugher::laugher:

Great knife.....take care of it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
25th February 2014, 18:19
Don't need 'em for my microwave. :biggrin:

ynwa
25th February 2014, 18:52
:laugher::laugher:

Great knife.....take care of it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Most women get shoes, clothes and bags and I get knife and stuffs i like around the house. Sometimes I think Am I a WOMAN? :cwm24:

Dedworth
26th February 2014, 02:12
Why is it you have to buy the overpriced non stick brands like Tefal only for them to be wrecked :biggrin:

stevewool
26th February 2014, 08:13
the pans came before the wife ,