PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant pacquiao??? what do you think?

pinkbutterfly
13th October 2007, 03:36
Pacquiao really is in his shining moments...he"s now in the center spotlight trying his punching power to kick out Ms. Corina sanchez out of ABS-CBN for just reporting the lowest survey when he's still campaigning last election. :omg:Now we know the reason why GMA7 got his new fight under their roof as telecast last Sunday...getting bigger heads??:Erm:

LEAHnew
13th October 2007, 05:09
Hi pinkbutterfly where did u got that news?:omg: can u send me the link? I never heard of that yet..pero I guess that's chikka lang knowing pacman is super yaman na coz of his superpowerful strength in boxing:) so he should be proud of it but I hope he's not mayabang as I've known he's still down to earth...his feet still on the ground...:xxgrinning--00xx3: Maybe Liza (Aug06...) will agree to me coz it's her kababayan and suki:rolleyes:

kimmi
13th October 2007, 05:30
Ive heard of that news too pinkbutterfly..

it may be or may not true..just hope that if ever Pacquiao should stay as humble and good person as he is even before he won though he's not yet considered a world champion..

there will be a lot of detractors and expectators to anybody who will be on the top..so Pacquiao should stay humble..

remember that he who humbles himself will receive blessings from the Almighty God..:)

Mich
13th October 2007, 06:19
People often mistook certain attitude as arrogance. somehow it comes with the territory, people who become popular or important have the tendency to become arrogant. well, seeing the publicity on TV, he still is the same. BUT that is publicity.

aug06_2006
13th October 2007, 06:28
Yes, Leah i agree what u said. Pacman very down to earth at hindi mayabang.
But u know money can make change everything right? Thats why i guess because of his KAYAMANAN his ulo ay lumalaki nah hehehe!