PDA

View Full Version : On my own for the first time in four years!

Jenky
16th February 2014, 19:48
Well in June 2009 My wife, daughter and step daughter came here to live with me in the UK.

Now it is half term Feb 2014 and my 14yr old step is in France with her schoolmates enjoying herself on a school trip, and my wife and youngest along with her Filipino friend and daughter are also in France enjoying staying in a hotel near Disneyland.

The Kano is now here at home alone with a bottle of red and the empty house feels strange on a Sunday night.

Reminds me of those days when they were all back in the Phils and I was in that long distance relationship that we all know about.

Anyway enough sad thoughts for now. It is happy times for a few days!!!!!........The computer is mine now!!!!!!..........The TV is mine now!!!!!!......I can listen to the Depeche Mode without mockery from the unlightened youth!!!!.............God bless half term!!!!!!!!

stevewool
16th February 2014, 20:05
Depeche Mode a blast from the past, how may bottles have you drank :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jenky
16th February 2014, 20:19
Just the one unfortunately!

Not just the Mode....Smiths, Tubeway army, New Order, OMD,.....those were the days

stevewool
16th February 2014, 20:36
you are on youtube watching all those i am sure

grahamw48
16th February 2014, 20:37
Haha...enjoy yourself ! :icon_lol:

The best thing is that you know they'll ALL be back HOME soon. :smile:

Michael Parnham
16th February 2014, 21:24
Great stuff! :xxgrinning--00xx3: