PDA

View Full Version : Dual citizen pls....;)

Flower025
16th February 2014, 06:47
GOOD MORNING...FORUM MATES!:smile:

I hope were all doing fine.. Sunday cold weather UK.. :xxparty-smiley-004:

Anyone here just had a dual citizenship? or atleast can give me a handy info? again i have done my research and check the philippine website in london for the application of dual citizenship.. we were thinking to apply it next month Dual Citizenship .. i know that on the day you go you can take oath taking so theres no need to booking for a date... just bring all necessary docs with u.. i have just a question with this guys... can i bring my birthcertificate with me that i have brought since 2009 the first year i came here in uk... or should i ask my mom to get me a new one .. coz usually in philippines its only good for 6months if ur using itbas ur requirements.. ?

any repliess will be really appreciated guys... thanks much and have a safe chilax sunday everyone:tea_cup5:

Flower025
16th February 2014, 20:59
i had 26 viewsss but no responce not even one! :smile::Erm::Erm::Erm: HELLO ANY ONE

Terpe
16th February 2014, 23:03
i had 26 viewsss but no responce not even one! :smile::Erm::Erm::Erm: HELLO ANY ONE

The rules are often subject to small changes.......it might be that folks are hesitating because they do not want to give incorrect information.

Technically the birth certificate should be authenticated by the National Statistics Office.

I think the best advice is for your to call or e-mail the Philippine Embassy to ask for details on your specific question.

My was informed she wife did not need any recent authentication for her BC, but as I said the rules are subject to change.

Always validate any documentary requirements

Terpe
16th February 2014, 23:38
Do you already have your British Passport in your hand ?

Flower025
17th February 2014, 22:00
Do you already have your British Passport in your hand ?

hi terpe thank you for your kind responce... i take your advice that folks are hesitating to give wrong info but still would be great to read something that shwing concern... :Cuckoo: but yeah i can understand too that sometimes you cant ge bothered surely if you dont know what advice to give..:smile:

yes i already have my british passport , infact i have traveled and used it with excemption visa in other country and its really nice too finally..:smile: i think... :Erm:

Terpe
18th February 2014, 00:32
..yes i already have my british passport..

That's good because when you go to Philippine Embassy for Oath Taking they will cancel your current Philippine passport and request you make application for a new one.
The choice is purely personal.....but if you intend to move forward with a new passport you should have the appropropriate docs and photos handy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Do please provide feedback on the Embassy comment to your birth certificate question

Flower025
18th February 2014, 01:15
That's good because when you go to Philippine Embassy for Oath Taking they will cancel your current Philippine passport and request you make application for a new one.
The choice is purely personal.....but if you intend to move forward with a new passport you should have the appropropriate docs and photos handy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Do please provide feedback on the Embassy comment to your birth certificate question

i think its better to do a phone call to do straight talk for my inquiries in it..:Erm: