PDA

View Full Version : Good deals around now...

chino
12th February 2014, 15:35
Afternoon all,

I just wanted to say if you want a flight back to the PI then i would look around now... just booked mine for £465.32 with QR from Manchester to Clark. Very short connection time on the way out and 8 hours on the way back. The 8 hour wait is fine, as i will nip out and grab some dinner (land at 5pm) and then have a shower and a few drinks before going back for midnight ish for my flight.

I personally have never booked a UK flight to the PI cheaper, though i bet some of you who have been going back for longer have been...

booked through OmegaFlightstore.com via skyscanner for October... :) FYI

Michael Parnham
12th February 2014, 16:20
Afternoon all,

I just wanted to say if you want a flight back to the PI then i would look around now... just booked mine for £465.32 with QR from Manchester to Clark. Very short connection time on the way out and 8 hours on the way back. The 8 hour wait is fine, as i will nip out and grab some dinner (land at 5pm) and then have a shower and a few drinks before going back for midnight ish for my flight.

I personally have never booked a UK flight to the PI cheaper, though i bet some of you who have been going back for longer have been...

Yes you're right, loads of really cheap flights in October, are Omega ok?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
12th February 2014, 17:23
Thats a pretty good price. Not much to do in Doha, but you can check out the Corniche or one of the malls. Chow King and Jollibee have a presence there!

chino
12th February 2014, 17:41
Thats a pretty good price. Not much to do in Doha, but you can check out the Corniche or one of the malls. Chow King and Jollibee have a presence there!

I think i will have had enough of Jollibee and Chow King by the time i get to Doha...

I like Doha for a little break, my mother is moving to Doha so i am sure she will take me out for a meal... :)

Price though, i don't think i could go wrong - for about £5 more i could have had longer in Doha, but as i have been to the sites - i am not that fussed...

My mother pays £330-£380 to Dubai or Doha so i think £465 it's a great deal - sorry to boast, but well chuffed - my friend is going to Boracay via HKG and he paid the same to HKG...

Arthur Little
12th February 2014, 18:05
I think £465 it's a great deal - sorry to boast, but well chuffed ...

... oh, :cwm24: ... WOW! :yeahthat: sure is a good deal ... you've every reason to feel chuffed! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
12th February 2014, 19:30
I think i will have had enough of Jollibee and Chow King by the time i get to Doha...

I like Doha for a little break, my mother is moving to Doha so i am sure she will take me out for a meal... :)

Price though, i don't think i could go wrong - for about £5 more i could have had longer in Doha, but as i have been to the sites - i am not that fussed...

My mother pays £330-£380 to Dubai or Doha so i think £465 it's a great deal - sorry to boast, but well chuffed - my friend is going to Boracay via HKG and he paid the same to HKG...

Yes the prices sometimes make no sense.

We flew to Australia with Emirates in December and it would have worked out cheaper flying with Emirates from the UK then we paid from Dubai....

Middle East to the Philippines is also often more expensive then UK/Europe to Philippines with Middle Eastern carriers.

Clever yield management...

grahamw48
14th February 2014, 18:11
Afternoon all,

Well done...I'll take a look at that one. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Actually, prices were HIGHER (much higher in real terms) 20+ years ago. :smile:

stevewool
14th February 2014, 21:08
great price :xxgrinning--00xx3: