11th February 2014, 21:25

I like this picture so i thought i would just add this on here,

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 22:36
Very nice Steve.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I bet like me, you still can't believe your luck. :biggrin:

stevewool
11th February 2014, 22:50
Indeed Graham , i am so proud of Ems , she is a amazing person, but as she says, we are both lucky to have found each other.

Funny thing is we was talking the other day about when i first said hi to her, she did not find me the right person at first, but after talking or was it pestering her, she saw i was easy to talk to and funny too, and look at us now.

So boys, be funny and persistent it does pay :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
11th February 2014, 23:16
Two lucky people......time to think of a special Valentines methinks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad to see your doing good work in 'Black & White' Steve. Some photography works much better that way in my personal opinion.....especially portraits :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
11th February 2014, 23:25
Valentines, well i am working late and i think Ems is doing a double shift too, so its a Saturday shopping and meal i think , this may change once Ems reads this i may just add
ps, i do enjoy taking pictures and playing with them at a latter date too

Rosie1958
11th February 2014, 23:29
Lovely photo Steve, your Emma is very pretty and its always so nice to read how very appreciative you are of each other :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
11th February 2014, 23:53
Thanks Rosie, very pretty she is and i cant help telling everyone how i feel, i wear my heart on my sleeve as they say