PDA

View Full Version : The South Is Sinking!

KeithD
11th February 2014, 12:26
Woohoo :Hellooo:

Bye bye Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs :icon_lol:

I think that blaming politicians is a bit out of order, as it is the worst rainfall for over 200 years. Strangely, the flood planes are flooding! :doh They are flood plains because they were created by similar floods in the past. No amount of drainage, dredging, sandbags, or anything else would help. We maybe give all the illegal immigrants a bucket each so they can help :wink:

Michael Parnham
11th February 2014, 12:28
I agree, you can't blame parliament for the weather! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
11th February 2014, 13:39
I should feel more sympathy but get sick of silly comments on how much colder it is up north blah blah

KeithD
11th February 2014, 14:08
.... how much colder it is up north blah blah

That's due to the lack of hot air coming from the mouths of ManU supporters :biggrin:

Dedworth
11th February 2014, 14:40
Reference all this flooding along the Thames - places like Shepperton, Staines, Chertsey, Wraysbury have many walled, fenced and gated bungalows/compounds where members of the travelling fraternity reside. Easy to spot by virtue of the Mercedes Cars and White Vans parked on the block paving. If they've been evacuated there could be an opportunity for looters :cwm25:

les_taxi
11th February 2014, 15:07
That's due to the lack of hot air coming from the mouths of ManU supporters :biggrin:

We have taken a vow of silence :censored:

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 16:39
It must be the sheer weight of all those new migrants...welcomed by past and present traitorous governments. ...unless you're a mere born and bred Brit wishing to marry the woman of your choice. :mad:

Anyway, all water under the bridge now. The flood gates were jammed open years ago. :NoNo:

Dedworth
13th February 2014, 22:59
I wonder if this germ's a Diddycoy ?

A MAN has been arrested on suspicion of going equipped for theft in a village devastated by flooding.

http://www.sloughobserver.co.uk/news/roundup/articles/2014/02/13/97656-flood-update-man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-going-equipped-for-theft-after-police-stopcheck-in-horton/