PDA

View Full Version : 15 Romanian squatters found living in disused public toilet

Dedworth
11th February 2014, 09:26
Up to 15 Romanian squatters found living in disused public TOILET where they slept on beds wedged into urinals

Council official discovered the men living in a toilet in north-west London
They had installed a bed and kitchen after tapping into electricity supply
The property has now been boarded up as it goes on sale for £300,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2555999/Up-15-Romanian-squatters-living-disused-public-TOILET-slept-beds-wedged-urinals.html#ixzz2t03JxTT6

Yet another example of immigration benefiting our country

KeithD
11th February 2014, 09:54
Good job George Michael didn't find out.... :action-smiley-081: freebies :yikes:

Michael Parnham
11th February 2014, 09:59
They should have locked the entrance whilst they were in there, then when word got around it would stop others from coming here!

sentinent
11th February 2014, 11:34
Are they on holiday? - if so they could be taking a vacation at their own convenience.

Dedworth
11th February 2014, 11:55
Are they on holiday? - if so they could be taking a vacation at their own convenience.

No they're on benefits and taking the piss

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 13:15
Seems appropriate accommodation, but glad they were flushed out. :smile:
:action-smiley-082:

Terpe
11th February 2014, 16:11
They should all be immediately shipped back under EU regulations and be barred from returning for 10 years. :censored:

That's a solution that shouldn't be pooh-poohed, the behaviour is absolootly disgraceful :biggrin:

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 16:25
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where's Arthur when you need him ?

Someone pull his chain.

We're on a roll here. :biggrin:

Dedworth
11th February 2014, 16:30
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where's Arthur when you need him ?

Someone pull his chain.

We're on a roll here. :biggrin:

He's still flushed about his Stuart Hall exclusive :biggrin:

sorry Graham you'd used flushed but this is a different context

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 16:33
Some would say if it's in the Daily Mail, likely to be a tissue of lies Dedworth. :biggrin:

Dedworth
11th February 2014, 16:44
Some would say if it's in the Daily Mail, likely to be a tissue of lies Dedworth. :biggrin:

It's a sound paper unlike the bleating Daily Handwringer which is ideal for tearing into sheets and hanging on a nail in the karzi

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 17:29
Well, nice to see them lifting the lid on this crap anyway. :biggrin:

Dedworth
11th February 2014, 18:42
There's pools of Human Detritus like them nationwide

bigmac
11th February 2014, 18:49
things must be pretty grim where they come from if this is the alternative

grahamw48
11th February 2014, 18:55
Pretty grim here when councils would rather sponsor minority group activities than keep open something as basic and important to the majority of their residents as PUBLIC TOILETS ! :doh

We have about half a dozen in York that have been closed during the past few years. :mad:

Iani
12th February 2014, 20:24
things must be pretty grim where they come from if this is the alternative

I've been to Romania, it is..........or it isn't.

Suspect it's more a case of being able to earn far more here than in Romania, save save save, ship it back and be able to live like kings after a decade.

To put it another way, if I could earn say 100k a month, but I'd have to live in a toilet in some much richer country, then I'd do it and retire after a year or so.
Sure the ratios aren't exactly the same, but it's probably a similar thing.

grahamw48
12th February 2014, 23:20
I agree. It's a bit like being a construction worker here (or abroad) and living in a shared caravan on-site, or a dormitory with a load of other sweaty men, which I've done...when the money has been good enough. :smile: