View Full Version : The Weather

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Michael Parnham
30th January 2016, 11:57
High of 4 degrees but also a very lovely bright sunny day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
30th January 2016, 15:06
High of 4 degrees but also a very lovely bright sunny day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm25: ... maybe it's about time the residents of 'sleety' Scotland packed their bags and descended on "dry Derbyshire". :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
31st January 2016, 11:17
:cwm25: ... maybe it's about time the residents of 'sleety' Scotland packed their bags and descended on "dry Derbyshire". :biggrin:

No way Arthur, the weather here is very unpredictable, two degrees now 10am but forecast 11 degrees in the evening followed by a fall of snow early tomorrow morning turning to rain and a high of 5 degrees, be better to stay with your sleet!:Erm:

Michael Parnham
7th February 2016, 12:34
Very cold sunny beautiful dry day today:36_1_26[1]::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
7th February 2016, 13:47
Perfect at 38000 feet

Arthur Little
7th February 2016, 16:11
Very cold sunny beautiful dry day today :36_1_26[1]::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eh? :cwm24: ... thought you said the weather there was very unpredictable! :Erm:

No way Arthur, the weather here is very unpredictable

Michael Parnham
23rd February 2016, 09:24
After a week of mixed unsettled weather it's nice to see a bright sunny cloudless sky this morning, hope it lasts the remainder of the day:sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
1st March 2016, 09:04
:raining: All day today with a high of 11 degrees!:Erm:

Terpe
1st March 2016, 14:23
Summer is about here now.
March, April and May will be hot hot hot.

I'm still cycling between 25 - 35 kms every morning. It's usually sunny with blue sky but still OK.
So far I can only remember one morning when it rained. During the 'rainy season' here if it's going to rain it'll be late afternoon or evening time.

grahamw48
1st March 2016, 18:22
The cycling is VERY impressive ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Snow forecast here tonight. :thumbsdown:

Michael Parnham
2nd March 2016, 08:22
Frosty this morning minus 1, pond frozen again:36_1_26[1]: bright and sunny though:sunshine:

Arthur Little
2nd March 2016, 12:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Snow forecast here tonight. :thumbsdown:

.............. :yeahthat: ... and it came here too, as prophesied.

Rhose
2nd March 2016, 12:31
Same here.. Snowing

Michael Parnham
4th March 2016, 07:10
:raining::raining::raining:and more rain:anerikke:

Michael Parnham
6th March 2016, 09:21
Ice everywhere first thing this morning, bright and sunny not a cloud to be seen but very very cold indeed, looks like a glorious day today:36_1_26[1]::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Michael Parnham
7th March 2016, 07:04
Wow icy morning this morning:36_1_26[1]:

Michael Parnham
9th March 2016, 09:01
Again :raining::raining::raining: forecast until late tonight:Erm:

Terpe
15th March 2016, 06:39
The mercury continues to rise here

Michael Parnham
15th March 2016, 14:21
Miserable drizzly day today:anerikke:

Michael Parnham
17th March 2016, 15:17
Real springlike day today:sunshine::sunshine:

Michael Parnham
20th March 2016, 13:37
Beautiful sunny day:sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th March 2016, 15:19
Beautiful sunny day:sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

All sunny days are beautiful in my view.
It's almost always sunny here in Davao City and the view of the mountains from my bedroom wil be greatly missed when we move......

stevewool
20th March 2016, 17:22
All sunny days are beautiful in my view.
It's almost always sunny here in Davao City and the view of the mountains from my bedroom wil be greatly missed when we move......

Get your paint set out Peter before you leave, and get that picture painted then you can see it everyday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
21st March 2016, 08:27
Overcast and dry at the moment, see how it turns out later:Erm:

Michael Parnham
24th March 2016, 17:37
Been Mild, dull also an odd shower:Erm:

Trefor
24th March 2016, 18:13
Dry forecast for tomorrow so we will be heading down to Dorset/Lulworth/Durdle Door and staying overnight down there (I just booked). We will decide what to do on Saturday afternoon once the ever-changing weather forecast is nailed down for Sunday/Monday.

Arthur Little
24th March 2016, 18:56
Dry forecast for tomorrow so we will be heading down to Dorset/Lulworth/Durdle Door and staying overnight down there (I just booked). We will decide what to do on Saturday afternoon once the ever-changing weather forecast is nailed down for Sunday/Monday.

:smile: Enjoy your short break, Trefor & Rose ... :anerikke: ... whatever 'Mother Nature' has in store for the coming Easter weekend! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:biggrin: ... just remember, though, to move your respective watches/clocks forward by an hour on Saturday night - to mark the start of British Summer Time. :wink:

Michael Parnham
29th March 2016, 10:50
Cold sunny morning, forecast rain in the afternoon:Erm:

Terpe
29th March 2016, 15:13
Just got back after another great week out in the wilds of ComVal.
No rain at all
Beautiful mountains, cold waterfalls, beautiful beaches, cold beer, karaoke and some fun fishing.
Beautiful people who I'll miss on my next move.

Michael Parnham
3rd April 2016, 07:52
Forecast a very warm (15degrees) sunny day today, can't see any sun yet, in fact at the moment very dull indeed:Erm:

Michael Parnham
3rd April 2016, 19:26
Forecast a very warm (15degrees) sunny day today, can't see any sun yet, in fact at the moment very dull indeed:Erm:

Did turn out to be sunny this afternoon :sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
10th April 2016, 07:14
It seems the seasons have at last fallen into place, this month is as it should be April Showers Perfect for the time of year, let's hope the rest of the year remains as it should be. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th April 2016, 14:37
Another sunny hot summer day in Davao City
37C
84% humidity
3km/h wind

Add a 6 hour brown out into the mix and you'll almost imagine how I felt today :Cuckoo:

These daily multiple brown outs and constant water interruptions are really getting to me now. :cwm23:

Michael Parnham
10th April 2016, 16:52
Another sunny hot summer day in Davao City
37C
84% humidity
3km/h wind

Add a 6 hour brown out into the mix and you'll almost imagine how I felt today :Cuckoo:

These daily multiple brown outs and constant water interruptions are really getting to me now. :cwm23:

Only ever remember about three power cuts and the last one was during the sixty's, never had a water problem:biggrin: sorry Peter I do understand really!

Arthur Little
10th April 2016, 17:30
... never had a water problem :biggrin:

:icon_sorry: ... slightly :icon_offtopic: ... 'fraid I do have a problem - with my waterworks :piss2: - but ... :anerikke: ... I shouldn't imagine you wanted to know about that, Michael :icon_lol: ...
:nono-1-1: ... NOR anyone else for that matter!

Michael Parnham
10th April 2016, 19:51
:icon_sorry: ... slightly :icon_offtopic: ... 'fraid I do have a problem - with my waterworks :piss2: - but ... :anerikke: ... I shouldn't imagine you wanted to know about that, Michael :icon_lol: ...
:nono-1-1: ... NOR anyone else for that matter!

Oh Arthur, you do make me smile:wink:

Michael Parnham
11th April 2016, 06:53
Damp morning this morning, look's as though a shower or two could be on the way, also quite mild so not a bad day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th April 2016, 09:23
Damp morning this morning, look's as though a shower or two could be on the way, also quite mild so not a bad day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow, lots of sun now and quite warm:sunshine::sunshine:

Terpe
12th April 2016, 13:36
I wonder if there's any correlation between the weather and the exchange rate :Erm:

Michael Parnham
12th April 2016, 14:27
I wonder if there's any correlation between the weather and the exchange rate :Erm:

You never know :Erm:

Michael Parnham
16th April 2016, 10:10
Beautiful sunny morning but cooler, forecast rain this afternoon with a high of 11 degrees :Erm:

Michael Parnham
17th April 2016, 07:57
Lovely sunny day all day today:sunshine:

fred
17th April 2016, 08:03

Yes there is but it depends on what side of the equator you live.

Michael Parnham
19th April 2016, 07:11
Forcast a nice dry sunny day with a high of 12 degrees, Mmm not bad really!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
21st April 2016, 07:03
Another wonderful day today:sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
23rd April 2016, 08:34
Bright and sunny this morning but forecast wintry showers later today and quite cool!:Erm:

fred
23rd April 2016, 15:42
Still dry here in El nino season..No rain yet.
Perhaps I should merge the threads?

Michael Parnham
23rd April 2016, 16:47

How many days without rain Fred?:Erm:

fred
23rd April 2016, 17:41
How many days without rain Fred?:Erm:

About 100 days.
(unless you discount the measly 5 min shower we had 2 days ago)

stevewool
23rd April 2016, 17:55

Do that Fred, it would be intresting to know what the weather is doing over there , i cant see that from here

fred
23rd April 2016, 18:15
Do that Fred, it would be intresting to know what the weather is doing over there , i cant see that from here

Well...
Its bloody hot Steve...And no rain.
Beer is very cold though so thats a positive.

Michael Parnham
24th April 2016, 09:08
Our weather this morning is bright and sunny also quite cool at the moment, did have some rain overnight only wish we could have shared it with you Fred. Whilst living in Dumaguete I always remember most nights it poured down with rain for at least half an hour but I never experienced drought or a temperature above a max of 30 degrees and I really feel for you having to withstand the high temperatures that you are experiencing at the moment, hope you get rain sooner rather than later:raining:

Slip
24th April 2016, 12:02
Walked around a car boot sale this morning, blooming freezing...

Terpe
24th April 2016, 15:03
Well...
Its bloody hot Steve...And no rain.
Beer is very cold though so thats a positive.

Ditto

stevewool
24th April 2016, 15:14
Well its cool here without a coat, a little drizzle while walking around , getting ready for our walks up around the Trossachs , i have to try to convince Ems to wear cloths for sense not look at me thing :doh, but she does look good though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
30th April 2016, 10:56
Nicest day of the weekend today, perfect for those travelling as there's plenty of sunshine, sad to say not too good for the next few days. Lets hope the warm weather will arrive sooner rather than later as we have experienced a long winter:Erm:

mickcant
30th April 2016, 18:16
1st May tomorrow, and I still have heating on!
Never had it on this late before :crazy:
Mick.:36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

Michael Parnham
30th April 2016, 23:09
1st May tomorrow, and I still have heating on!
Never had it on this late before :crazy:
Mick.:36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

Same here Mick!

Michael Parnham
2nd May 2016, 14:32
Sunny and occasional showers, pretty mixed but quite warm really so not a bad day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
3rd May 2016, 07:11
Beautiful morning this morning, looks like summer is almost with us and the 10 day forecast looking very promising. Yesterday was quite warm looks as though it will be warmer each day for the foreseeable future :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
4th May 2016, 13:23
Too hot for me now, 17 degrees:sunshine:. Any rain yet Fred?:Erm:

fred
4th May 2016, 23:47
No rain yet Micheal.:NoNo:

grahamw48
5th May 2016, 00:44
My Mrs said it was raining in Pangasinan yesterday. :smile:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/Gifs/ezgif.com-optimize_zpsbpkvpmrb.gif~original

Michael Parnham
5th May 2016, 08:08
No rain yet Micheal.:NoNo:

Certainly a very long time without rain Fred, I would imagine your garden will be thirsty by now, hope you don't have to wait too long!

fred
5th May 2016, 14:12
Certainly a very long time without rain Fred, I would imagine your garden will be thirsty by now, hope you don't have to wait too long!

Well not much I can do about the garden being thirsty Micheal...
Just got back from the beach with family and friends and got thoroughly soaked in ice cold SMB..
We are doing the best that we can under the circumstances.
Guess we just have to make the best of things Di ba?

Michael Parnham
6th May 2016, 07:06
Another hot day today 19 degrees:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Michael Parnham
11th May 2016, 11:13
Yesterday and also today almost non stop rain but nice and steady just the kind of rain you need Fred!

fred
11th May 2016, 14:09
Yesterday and also today almost non stop rain but nice and steady just the kind of rain you need Fred!

Indeed.

Michael Parnham
22nd May 2016, 19:04
Been a good week weatherwise this past week and it looks as though we are going to be the same again this coming week also::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::raining::sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
25th May 2016, 08:30
Pleasant morning but a little cloudy yet warm, heavy rain forecast for this afternoon and evening, been perfect the past couple of weeks and the garden is flourishing hope our recent weather continues throughout the rest of the summer with nice temperatures and occasional rain:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
27th May 2016, 14:07
Here in Cubau it tends to rain most days at around 5pm
By 6 pm it's a pretty heavy downpour

Michael Parnham
4th June 2016, 09:12
After a couple of dull days the sun is breaking through a slight mist, the forecast is warm and sunny today :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
6th June 2016, 16:11
Here in Cubao the warm sunny days make themselves available for all to enjoy until such time as the rainy season gods decide to invoke a sudden tropical rainstorm each afternoon or evening.

Steve.r
6th June 2016, 16:24
Here in Cubao the warm sunny days make themselves available for all to enjoy until such time as the rainy season gods decide to invoke a sudden tropical rainstorm each afternoon or evening.
I love the rainy season. Warm outside drainpipe showers and holding the children out in the rain and running around with a tabo throwing water over everyone. Still want to visit Peter lol

Terpe
6th June 2016, 16:51
I love the rainy season. Warm outside drainpipe showers and holding the children out in the rain and running around with a tabo throwing water over everyone. Still want to visit Peter lol

We were in Quezon Nueva Ecija just a week ago.
Next June 18 we'll be in San Jose for the weekend.

We'll be spending a lot of time in that area in the future.

Michael Parnham
12th June 2016, 12:01
A little rain this morning but very warm, a lovely day really!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
25th June 2016, 12:08
Well what a fantastic summer we are having, a few days of showers fell upon us for couple of weeks but they were needed as our gardens were getting a bit dry, but overall we can't complain and just hope it remains like this until September:sunshine::raining::sunshine::sunshine::raining::sunshine:

Michael Parnham
17th July 2016, 09:29
Looks like our lovely summer will make it to the end of September after all, we haven't had a cold day yet just a mix of sun and showers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
17th July 2016, 13:53
Weather has been great for last 6 weeks..Grass is green again and needs cutting...
I`ll get the workers on it tomorrow.:biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
19th July 2016, 22:38
10.30 in the evening and its 26 degrees here. I haven't even got a fan. :Help1:

Michael Parnham
20th July 2016, 09:58
32 Degrees here yesterday, todays forecast 27 degrees max, will see how the day progresses :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine: very very hot indeed.:cwm25:

Terpe
20th July 2016, 14:05
20:58 and 26C with 80% humidity here in Marikina

Not too bad :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The daily heavy rainstorms have abated somewhat and it's easier for me to get out walking :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Plenty of new places for me to explore.

Still spending almost all my time in the house, repairing, rennovating and re-inventing.
Couldn't imagine just how much it would cost.

Be warned !!!!

stevewool
20th July 2016, 14:15
20:58 and 26C with 80% humidity here in Marikina

Not too bad :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The daily heavy rainstorms have abated somewhat and it's easier for me to get out walking :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Plenty of new places for me to explore.

Still spending almost all my time in the house, repairing, rennovating and re-inventing.
Couldn't imagine just how much it would cost.

Be warned !!!!

Don't take this the wrong way Peter.
The costing for all this work is it because you have redesigned everything or its all just down to general repairs and maintance,

Terpe
20th July 2016, 14:28
Don't take this the wrong way Peter.
The costing for all this work is it because you have redesigned everything or its all just down to general repairs and maintance,

In principle it's both.
We had family living in the house.........rent free.
Seems maintenance free too.

It's like buying a second hand car, you never really understand whats wrong until you come come to clean it and service it.

Yes we've had some some major rennovations and rebuild etc but the electrics were in such a state that we decided to start from scratch. Electrical fires are so common here.
Also the plumbing needs attention. Just for example, not a single one of the 4 CR's had a working shower or flushing toilet. Why ......................?

We're living here. We redesigned almost everything, but we didn't expect the basics could be so so wrong.

Most folks here do not spend money on the house unless it's emergency.

Here's a typical example of money management:-

A neighbour her has a business selling laundry Fabric Conditioner.
We ordered some.
She told us to on the last day of the month. We said it's OK we'll pay now.
NO she said, if I have the money I'll only spend it now and then I wont be able to pay my supplier. :doh

To be honest, we should have visited our house here much more often than we did, but we trusted the family members living here. BIG MISTAKE.

On the positive side, we'll have a living space we like and with safe and efficient utilities. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The important message is that money can just fly away here if you're not prepared.

Like us ..........

stevewool
20th July 2016, 14:36
In principle it's both.
We had family living in the house.........rent free.
Seems maintenance free too.

It's like buying a second hand car, you never really understand whats wrong until you come come to clean it and service it.

Yes we've had some some major rennovations and rebuild etc but the electrics were in such a state that we decided to start from scratch. Electrical fires are so common here.
Also the plumbing needs attention. Just for example, not a single one of the 4 CR's had a working shower or flushing toilet. Why ......................?

We're living here. We redesigned almost everything, but we didn't expect the basics could be so so wrong.

Most folks here do not spend money on the house unless it's emergency.

Here's a typical example of money management:-

A neighbour her has a business selling laundry Fabric Conditioner.
We ordered some.
She told us to on the last day of the month. We said it's OK we'll pay now.
NO she said, if I have the money I'll only spend it now and then I wont be able to pay my supplier. :doh

To be honest, we should have visited our house here much more often than we did, but we trusted the family members living here. BIG MISTAKE.

On the positive side, we'll have a living space we like and with safe and efficient utilities. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The important message is that money can just fly away here if you're not prepared.

Like us ..........

Well that made me smile and a little chuckle too about the rent free and maintance free too,
We keep getting pictures of the house in marikina and I must say I am very pleased ,
They have put grass at the front with flower pots and the inside looks good too, OK this may be a stage for the pictures and our benefit too, but I don't think so.
End of the day it is Emma's father's house she built for him, now we have our own floor there for as long as we want, so I do know there will be some sort of maintenance required at a latter date.
We do ask do they want more cash sending over for this and that but so far they don't, so far so good

Terpe
20th July 2016, 14:49
You're correct Steve.
We took our eye 'off the ball' for too long and it's our own fault.

But we're very happy here. Plenty of space to live a good life.
We'll look at the 3rd floor in 2017 :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
29th December 2016, 10:07
Beautiful crisp bright morning this morning, high of -1C :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Harry T
29th December 2016, 11:26
Lovely sunny mostly all day here, 32/33 just about right.

Harry T
29th December 2016, 11:28
Lovely sunny mostly all day here, 32/33 just about right, can hear some fireworks going off somewhere in the distance.

Michael Parnham
31st December 2016, 11:48
Must say it's been a good week weatherwise nice once again today sunny but can see some low cloud on the horizon so there may be a change later:Erm:

SimonH
31st December 2016, 13:39
Must say it's been a good week weatherwise nice once again today sunny but can see some low cloud on the horizon so there may be a change later:Erm:

Definitely some change coming your way Michael :wink:

Michael Parnham
1st January 2017, 09:53
Pouring with rain this morning, I was going to lay turf this morning but after the rain has stopped I'll get stuck in, also almost 40 metres of Berberis hedging to plant but will do that tomorrow, busy busy love it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
3rd January 2017, 06:35
Cold frosty morning -5% at the moment (5.30am) going to Barnsley today on the bus will check PNB when I return:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
3rd January 2017, 11:22
This Trick Will Defrost Your Windshield In Seconds
Mix 1/3rd water with 2/3rd rubbing alcohol and put it in a spray bottle...Spray it on.... Ice gone!

Michael Parnham
3rd January 2017, 13:38
This Trick Will Defrost Your Windshield In Seconds
Mix 1/3rd water with 2/3rd rubbing alcohol and put it in a spray bottle...Spray it on.... Ice gone!

Nice one Fred will give it a try, I've always used cold water and found it very effective:wink:

fred
4th January 2017, 09:53
Nice one Fred will give it a try, I've always used cold water and found it very effective:wink:

Yeah..Instead of frosty ice you get nice clean ice.

Michael Parnham
4th January 2017, 10:40
Yeah..Instead of frosty ice you get nice clean ice.

:icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
5th January 2017, 12:33
A wonderful sunny day with a high of 2 degrees:sunshine::sunshine::36_1_26[1]:

Michael Parnham
9th January 2017, 11:07
Rain today then fine and dry tomorrow followed by freezing temperatures and snow Wednesday:anerikke:

Terpe
9th January 2017, 12:52
These past couple of months the weather here in Marikina has been very kind.
We haven't seen very much rain, or very much hot sun. It's been really favourable for walking around and exploring.

Our first 18 months of Philippines life was hot and sunny with virtually no rain. In fact drought conditions.
Here in Marikina the temperatures have been relatively low. We did experience rain almost every day between July and September but although I got fed up it at times it was predictable enough to allow some reasonable planning.
Actually, getting caught out in a severe rainstorm from time to time was quite exciting. But likely only because I love tropical storms.

Arthur Little
9th January 2017, 13:41
Rain today then fine and dry tomorrow followed by freezing temperatures and snow Wednesday:anerikke:

Well, Michael, :icon_rolleyes: ... it looks as though your predictions may be right!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38555816

Tawi2
9th January 2017, 13:47
I Was in ontario recently,i just got a phonecall from my mate,its -29 on the thermometer,frostbite advisory on the radio,and more snow forecast for tonight :cwm25:

Tawi2
9th January 2017, 13:50
This is me last feb,it got down to -41 with windchill,and we had 3 feet of snow in one day,this pic is on a relatively warm day when i wasnt canada goose and OSC (outdoor survival canada) covered,i never complain about a british winter,theres far worse alternatives.

Michael Parnham
9th January 2017, 14:09
This is me last feb,it got down to -41 with windchill,and we had 3 feet of snow in one day,this pic is on a relatively warm day when i wasnt canada goose and OSC (outdoor survival canada) covered,i never complain about a british winter,theres far worse alternatives.
Yes, you can't beat British weather, on the whole it's very acceptable and the plus is that we have the seasons :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
9th January 2017, 14:12
Its better than -41 any day of the week michael,trust me on that :wink:

Michael Parnham
20th January 2017, 12:39
What a beautiful sunny day today :sunshine: What't the weather like in Perth Arthur?:Erm:

Michael Parnham
22nd January 2017, 08:28
Beautiful white frost and clear sky, looks like it's going to be a bright sunny day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
22nd January 2017, 10:04
Nice morning in sunny surrey,crisp and sunny,been out to the gym already,its not that cold.

Michael Parnham
23rd January 2017, 06:45
I understand the Sahara Desert had snow on the 20th and it was quite a substantial amount too, see photo's on todays MSN!

Terpe
23rd January 2017, 13:10
Overcast, cool (relatively), and rainy here in Marikina

SimonH
23rd January 2017, 13:26
Overcast, cool (relatively), and rainy here in Marikina

Same here :)

Arthur Little
23rd January 2017, 13:41
What a beautiful sunny day today :sunshine: What's the weather like in Perth Arthur? :Erm:

:icon_sorry: ... 'fraid I've only just noticed this post of yours, Michael; but I'm pleased to say, the weather up here in Perth has - apart from a flurry of snow towards the end of last week - been pretty favourable, really for this time of year, and it's nice today, certainly. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
24th January 2017, 09:20
Seem to be having a good run of frosty nights followed by bright cold sunny days, nice :36_1_26[1]::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
24th January 2017, 12:06
Another rainy cool and overcast day at 24C brrrr

Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as I have half an idea to get my Annual Report done at Immigration.

Michael Parnham
4th February 2017, 10:53
After a few wet and blustery days, this morning is a big change frost earlier but a beautiful nice sunny day and not a cloud in the sky:sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
17th February 2017, 07:05
Been nice and dry this week plus most days sunny, it looks as though today could be nice also, hope so then I can get in the garden after I've walked to Aldi to do my weekly shop:wink:

Terpe
17th February 2017, 15:38
There was a news item on TV that many parts of Benguet saw temperatures drop to -2C with associated heavy frosts.

Looks like plenty of veggies will see a price hike.

For us here in Marikina it's definitely remaining cooler than expected.
Judging from what many folks are wearing, long sleeve jackets and woolly hats
are currently de rigueur

Well except for me.........

Michael Parnham
17th February 2017, 15:46
Wow, hot 17degrees on Monday according to the forcast:sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3: