PDA

View Full Version : Mall of Asia Restaurants?

NeilH76
9th February 2014, 22:25
Does anyone have any suggestions for good restaurants in Mall of Asia?

No need to say Jollibee or Chow King thanks. :biggrin:
And already planning on Cabalen.

grahamw48
9th February 2014, 22:52
There must be 50 there. I chose McDs...then went ice-skating to burn off the fat. :icon_lol:

Terpe
10th February 2014, 00:49
A visit to Vikings Buffet is a must :hubbahubba:

KeithD
10th February 2014, 17:01
Just try as many as you can :smile:

Dedworth
10th February 2014, 17:20
I like ChowKing could do with them over here

raynaputi
10th February 2014, 17:23
Here's the list of restaurants in MOA.

http://www.munchpunch.com/sm-mall-of-asia

NeilH76
9th April 2014, 04:45
Jaktu Jak was the best we had.
Avoid Cabalen, it may be eat all you can but no good if the food is poor.
KKK food was nice but dont get the bottomless drinks they will take half an hour to refill you.
Fish and Co. yummy allround no complaints about food and service.
Always get dessert at Dairy Queen.
Jollibee is jollibee you know what to expect.

jake
9th April 2014, 08:52
Jaktu Jak was the best we had.
Always get dessert at Dairy Queen.

I ate in Jaktu Jak last week. The place was packed and we had to eat in the outside area, which was a tad warm.
The food is okay but it reminds me of eating in a chain restaurant. Not expensive and they serve beer :hubbahubba:

Best place to get dessert is JCO donuts :hubbahubba: The only problem is the queue can be at least one hour at the weekends.

http://www.jcodonuts.com/

Iani
9th April 2014, 10:11
I know exactly what to expect at Jollibee.....
Always a funny smell I just can't work out, food which is frankly like it's been rejected by KFC, and a general unhappy feel. Really, nobody ever seems to be pleased to be there.

Sorry I know I'm probably insulting someone's "sacred cow" here, but I just don't get why Pinoy are so keen on the place.

Back to Mall of Asia, it's not the best place ever, but I quite like Max's - it's more though because I like their lemon tea though :wink:

fred
9th April 2014, 16:15
I know exactly what to expect at Jollibee.....
Always a funny smell I just can't work out, food which is frankly like it's been rejected by KFC, and a general unhappy feel. Really, nobody ever seems to be pleased to be there.

Sorry I know I'm probably insulting someone's "sacred cow" here, but I just don't get why Pinoy are so keen on the place.
:wink:

Me either..
That said,I wouldnt complain if I was lets say, 100 million $$$ behind the proprietors of Jollibee!

gWaPito
9th April 2014, 16:46
Kenny Rodgers on the ground floor is a good place eat. If it's an occasion, I'd go upstairs, head for the foot bridge what takes you to across to the boulevard. ..walk left before crossing it. There's a handful of quality restaurants down there. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

abc123
9th April 2014, 21:34
Sbarro and Shakey's (Pizza) are not bad - and of course Jollibee (Champ Burger & Chickenjoy). Will there be next week again. :biggrin:

grahamw48
10th April 2014, 13:09
Kenny Rodgers on the ground floor is a good place eat. If it's an occasion, I'd go upstairs, head for the foot bridge what takes you to across the road. ..walk left before crossing it. There's a handful of quality restaurants down there. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I like Kenny Rodgers too.

There's a nice one just near the Heritage Hotel in Pasay/Roxas Boulevard.

Also has wi-fi . :smile:

gWaPito
10th April 2014, 14:07
I like Kenny Rodgers too.

There's a nice one just near the Heritage Hotel in Pasay/Roxas Boulevard.

Also has wi-fi . :smile:

I've used that same one Graham while staying at the Mabuhay hotel just around the corner. :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
10th April 2014, 14:29
....and not forgetting, should you so desire: :biggrin:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/breakfart_zpsb16c59e5.jpg~original

gWaPito
11th April 2014, 00:37
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: