PDA

View Full Version : 3rd feb 2010

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 18:39
Well that date seems a long way off now, thats the date i joined this site and wow look whats happened in those short few years,
Finding someone to fall in love with, going to the Philippines for the first time ever, getting engaged, bringing someone to England and marrying that person, it just shows how fast time can go by.

This is going to be my 10,000 post so i wanted it to be special.

I have spoken and have written to many people some i hope are friends, others have moved on to new pastures, some i have even met from this forum and i hope to meet again in the near future too.

All the new people who are starting out and are seeking advice on what to do and how to do it try to stay on this site it will help you and maybe in return you too could help others who come on behind you.

Thankyou Keith for starting this site i often wonder what gave you the idea and did you think it would go this far, so again thanks and thanks for all who has stood by me and has helped me become who i am, a very contented and lucky man to have my beautiful partner/wife, Emma.

Dedworth
2nd February 2014, 19:07
Well done on many aspects Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
3rd February 2014, 07:59
thankyou and thankyou Arthur too

Michael Parnham
3rd February 2014, 08:23
Well that date seems a long way off now, thats the date i joined this site and wow look whats happened in those short few years,
Finding someone to fall in love with, going to the Philippines for the first time ever, getting engaged, bringing someone to England and marrying that person, it just shows how fast time can go by.

I have spoken and have written to many people some i hope are friends, others have moved on to new pastures, some i have even met from this forum and i hope to meet again in the near future too.

All the new people who are starting out and are seeking advice on what to do and how to do it try to stay on this site it will help you and maybe in return you too could help others who come on behind you.

Thankyou Keith for starting this site i often wonder what gave you the idea and did you think it would go this far, so again thanks and thanks for all who has stood by me and has helped me become who i am, a very contented and lucky man to have my beautiful partner/wife, Emma.

You know Steve, you are a really nice guy and I mean that sincerely. I hope all your plans for the future work out for both you and Em because if anyone deserves it you do, also best of luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
3rd February 2014, 08:52
You know Steve, you are a really nice guy and I mean that sincerely. I hope all your plans for the future work out for both you and Em because if anyone deserves it you do, also best of luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
3rd February 2014, 09:33
Happy anniversary Steve, from a relative newbie :biggrin:

Arthur Little
3rd February 2014, 12:56
Well that date seems a long way off now, thats the date i joined this site and wow look whats happened in those short few years ...

... my 10,000 post so i wanted it to be special.

And it IS special! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

............ :yeahthat: ! Congratulations on reaching your BIG 'five figures' AND ... :anni-vi:

Terpe
3rd February 2014, 19:27

Well done Steve on your forum membership 4th anniversary :Jump:
And well done too in reaching post number 10,000 :Jump:

What a nice coincidence to achieve today.

We're all still following your story online and we sincerely wish you all good fortune for the future together. With your positive and happy disposition you'll be sure of a great time. :Jump:

stevewool
3rd February 2014, 20:39
thanks for the messages boys, its always nice reading them all :xxgrinning--00xx3: