PDA

View Full Version : replan the garden

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 11:08
I have been thinking of this for some time now, to replan the garden but where do i put the shed,
Whats in my shed you may ask well other then two bikes and a few tools and lots of man crap thats it, so i was even thinking of getting rid of it, but where do i put the bikes,
Ems would like a big seating area but when will it be used in fact with our weather when will any part of the garden get used, 3 weekends in the year, right thats it make it look nice and thats it sorted, well until Ems reads this or comes outside :icon_lol::icon_lol:

lilbasuk
2nd February 2014, 11:21
you could get rid of the shed and get one of those outdoor bike storage tents. That would free up some space mind u dont know how secure they are :Erm:

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 11:41
FUNNY I WAS LOOKING AT THOSE ON EBAY £39 , i would chain both bikes together with good locks too,

lilbasuk
2nd February 2014, 12:28
FUNNY I WAS LOOKING AT THOSE ON EBAY £39 , i would chain both bikes together with good looks too,

:Erm: on second thoughts......... what about all your man crap?? u never know when thats gonna come in handy :Bricks::NEW3::CompBuster:

Longweekend
2nd February 2014, 13:22
A shed is a good place to escape to....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 14:45
not my shed its cold and small and no room