PDA

View Full Version : passport photo

Moy
1st February 2014, 11:35
i am confuse weather passport photo taken last december from applying my citizenship .... :cwm25: 2013 is still valid to use for appyling UK passport?....been to to website but it only says... taken within the last month (https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports)...im keen as to what it really means but dont want to risk in case they turn round and say my picture is invalid... :cwm24: anyone had experience? :wink:

stevewool
1st February 2014, 11:45
i have used the same photos taken a year ago, if the picture was taken last dec you have not changed in the 2 months have you, but remember you have to have it signed at the back saying its a true likeness of you, in the booklet it says what you must write and you must write it , i found out the hard way ,also the post office will do all this for you for a small fee

Moy
1st February 2014, 11:45
i have used the same photos taken a year ago, if the picture was taken last dec you have not changed in the 2 months have you,

come on stevewool :cwm25::action-smiley-081::icon_lol: thats why i ask lols..i'll ask same question do you change your appearance a lot?? lols :xxaction-smiley-047:Rasp::biggrin: was your wife do same she use her photo from citizenship application?? :biggrin::biggrin::wink:

cheers mate :wink:

stevewool
1st February 2014, 11:59
we got a new one for Ems, nip to the post office they will do it all for you, the picture and check it and then if its all ok they will post it, there all done

Moy
1st February 2014, 12:02
we got a new one for Ems, nip to the post office they will do it all for you, the picture and check it and then if its all ok they will post it, there all done
:xxgrinning--00xx3::wink:

Michael Parnham
1st February 2014, 12:46
I've used the same photo that I used for my previous passport, so at the moment that amounts to fifteen years so far! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
1st February 2014, 18:46
i am confuse weather passport photo taken last december from applying my citizenship .... :cwm25: 2013 is still valid to use for appyling UK passport?....been to to website but it only says... taken within the last month (https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports)...im keen as to what it really means but dont want to risk case they turn and says my picture is invalid... :cwm24: anyone had experience :wink:

We've used a new set of passport pictures for my daughter and ..its because I cant find the one we used for British citizenship :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
1st February 2014, 18:56
We've used a new set of passport pictures for my daughter and .. its because I cant find the one we used for British citizenship :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sars :wink: