PDA

View Full Version : great news i think

stevewool
28th January 2014, 22:35
Well its happened i think,
The people next door has done a runner at the weekend and it seems like it is for good,
The state of the garden is bad so i am wondering what the inside must be like, Ems says the other day the letting agent was at the house so i am hoping the owners may be down soon, that way i can talk to them hoping to tell them what has been going on to their pride and joy, it may not make any difference at all but it will make me feel better,

Michael Parnham
28th January 2014, 23:32
Peace and quiet for a while now Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
29th January 2014, 09:57
Where is it? I know some scouse druggies looking for somewhere to live! :icon_lol:

SimonH
29th January 2014, 10:54
Where is it? I know some scouse druggies looking for somewhere to live! :icon_lol:

Thanks for the thought Keith, but I've found somewhere nice in Derbyshire :wink:

Arthur Little
29th January 2014, 13:38
Well its happened i think,
The people next door has done a runner at the weekend and it seems like it is for good ...

... bet you're relieved! :Jump:

The state of the garden is bad so i am wondering what the inside must be like, Ems says the other day the letting agent was at the house so i am hoping the owners may be down soon, that way i can talk to them hoping to tell them what has been going on to their pride and joy, it may not make any difference at all but it will make me feel better,

Brandishing the > :action-smiley-082: < 'TO(I)LET' sign, maybe? :Erm: ...

lilbasuk
29th January 2014, 19:10
Hope a nice peaceful family move in for you mate........ nothin worse than bad neighbours! :Brick:

stevewool
30th January 2014, 06:13
looks like another phone call to the letting agents today, the stuff that the people have left is in the alley way and its a shared alley way, so i cant get past it, whos put it there?????, the people or the agents, anyway i want it moving and to me its down to the agents to sort that out.

I may get it and put it in the garden so the owners can see it and they will have to get it sorted.