PDA

View Full Version : Eighth time lucky

irishman12
2nd January 2014, 22:31
Ron Sheppard has staked his claim as Britain’s most married man - after tying the knot EIGHT times.

The 65-year-old Romeo first walked down the aisle 47 years ago, and has since fathered eight children and has 13 grandchildren.

His marriages have lasted from eight months to 13 years - and his current relationship is going strong after a decade.

Despite claiming that marriage is for life, Ron simply reckons it took him ‘longer than most to find the right one’. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lord-of-the-wedding-rings--ron-is-britain-s-most-married-man---after-tying-the-knot-eight-times-111810879.html#IDpdhwS

Michael Parnham
2nd January 2014, 22:47
Ron Sheppard has staked his claim as Britain’s most married man - after tying the knot EIGHT times.

The 65-year-old Romeo first walked down the aisle 47 years ago, and has since fathered eight children and has 13 grandchildren.

His marriages have lasted from eight months to 13 years - and his current relationship is going strong after a decade.

Despite claiming that marriage is for life, Ron simply reckons it took him ‘longer than most to find the right one’. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lord-of-the-wedding-rings--ron-is-britain-s-most-married-man---after-tying-the-knot-eight-times-111810879.html#IDpdhwS

Brilliant!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
3rd January 2014, 19:28
Yep. .going by that, it's gives us hope for the future. .It did me:biggrin:. ..I read it in the paper this afternoon. .warmed my heart. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd January 2014, 22:17
Ron Sheppard, :olddude: ... cynically branded: "Lord of the 'Rings'" in the article. And no wonder! :cwm24:

Been married to his present wife, Weng [a Filipina] for fully 10 years now, though - after *splitting up with her predecessor (wife No. 7) - a Thai called Wan.

Therefore, clearly the "ties that bind" :8_1_215: *didn't!

....................................................... :yeahthat:

So he was either unable to "taiwan" down :icon_rolleyes: ... or picked the wrong Wan!