PDA

View Full Version : holiday very close now

stevewool
28th December 2013, 16:44
its so close now and we have brought the cases out, Ems why are you taking all those shoes, I NEED THEM JUST IN CASE WE ARE GOING OUT, yes but you need walking shoes too, I HAVE THEM THEY ARE HERE, you cant walk far in those Ems, you need flat shoes or trainers, I HAVE THEM AND THESE TO WALK IN,:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:, down stairs i come shaking my head just trying to help and i know what will happen, i cant walk this far:doh:doh:doh:doh,
Passports are out and its great to see Ems , british citizen, so proud,
Insurance copied , airport parking copied, hotel copied, flights copied, just have to try and pre book our seat tomorrow night after 8pm, so nobody call me at that time,soooooooooooooooooooooo excited
Camera checked, lenses check, SD cards 3 off,battery full, charger in bag, i wonder what plug connectors they use over there, i just have europe ones,and 1 for the phils, never mind if need to get one over there sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited soooooooooooooo soon
changing money over there its a better rate just over 6 to the pound i am told, have i said i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited but a little nervous too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
28th December 2013, 17:23
Passports, tickets & money.......that's it.

Rosie1958
28th December 2013, 17:53
its so close now and we have brought the cases out, Ems why are you taking all those shoes, I NEED THEM JUST IN CASE WE ARE GOING OUT, yes but you need walking shoes too, I HAVE THEM THEY ARE HERE, you cant walk far in those Ems, you need flat shoes or trainers, I HAVE THEM AND THESE TO WALK IN,:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:, down stairs i come shaking my head just trying to help and i know what will happen, i cant walk this far:doh:doh:doh:doh, .........................:

Steve, when are you and the rest of the guys going to realise that a lady needs her shoes! :yikes: I have the same earache when I go on holiday too :biggrin: Look at it another way, there are so many shopping malls with plenty of shoe shops that you could end up spending a fortune on new ones, so look at the money Emma is saving you by packing her old ones! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a fantastic time, we certainly did earlier this year! :Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevewool
28th December 2013, 18:34
but Rosie, some of the shoes are going in my case

Rosie1958
28th December 2013, 20:16
but Rosie, some of the shoes are going in my case

As they should, Steve, you wouldn't want your Emma to strain her arms and back would you? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

When we go away, I take a small bag on wheels that will only hold 20kgs max and my partner takes a much bigger one ....... to hold my shoes! :laugher::laugher: :Cuckoo:

sars_notd_virus
28th December 2013, 21:19
Steve, when are you and the rest of the guys going to realise that a lady needs her shoes! :yikes: I have the same earache when I go on holiday too :biggrin:

purrfect reply Rosie!! ....varieties of footwear is very important to hold a ladies pedestal while walking on holiday trips :biggrin: