PDA

View Full Version : What do we expect?

andy222
28th December 2013, 09:41
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-conservative-energy-minister-2965147
What a rabble.

les_taxi
28th December 2013, 09:51
Well i will agree with you Andy, I'm sure a few Labour MPs were in favour and maybe even attended a hunt too!

andy222
28th December 2013, 10:00
Maybe Les but it doesnt look good does it?. People without houses or power so lets go fox hunting.:doh

SimonH
28th December 2013, 10:08
Says The Mirror :laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

First paragraph:-
Outraged MPs hounded energy minister Greg Barker today for attending a hunt while thousands of families were without power.

(don't you love the way they "hounded" him)

Last paragraph:-
A Tory Party spokesman said Mr Barker “tweeted a message of support for his local Boxing Day hunt but didn’t actually go hunting himself”.

:crazy::crazy:

andy222
28th December 2013, 10:11
80% of the population are still against fox hunting still against. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

He shouldnt have been there in the first place.

les_taxi
28th December 2013, 10:18
Maybe Les but it doesnt look good does it?. People without houses or power so lets go fox hunting.:doh

It's irrelevant what he does when not at work, but I'm against fox hunting period so he is a nob for going.

Not letting Labour off tho plenty of Labour mps will have not given two hoots about the less fortunate and will have attended many 'Champagne parties' this xmas too

andy222
28th December 2013, 10:21
One important fact is Labour are not in power. Unless you have forgotten Les. I'm sure if it was the other way round you would have something to say about it. :biggrin:

les_taxi
28th December 2013, 10:33
One important fact is Labour are not in power:xxgrinning--00xx3:
The difference between us Andy is i criticize my own party when i think they are wrong - you always defend Labour no matter what.

I will switch it round to you, if Labour were in power and had done the same you would not have mentioned it

My final thought is he should not have gone (if he did) and i hate fox Hunting :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
28th December 2013, 10:36
I have already slammed the labour party for mass imigration if you read my posts. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. And I dont care who is in power they shouldnt duck their responsibilities.

joebloggs
28th December 2013, 11:35
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Th e difference between us Andy is i criticize my own party when i think they are wrong-you always defend Labour no matter what.

can u send me a couple of links where you have criticised the tories Les, unless you think they haven't done anything wrong in the last 6yrs you've been on here :biggrin:

les_taxi
28th December 2013, 11:39
Put your specs on Joe and read what i said above about the story highlighted!

At Work so can't be finding links but if you look you will find i'm opposed bedroom tax too

joebloggs
28th December 2013, 11:44
Put your specs on Joe and read what i said above about the story highlighted!

At Work so can't be finding links but if you look you will find i opposed bedroom tax too

:icon_lol: foxhunting and bedroom tax, is that it :biggrin:
well its a start les, good your seeing the light :biggrin:

les_taxi
28th December 2013, 12:32
I'm happy with everything else