PDA

View Full Version : a week in Dubai

stevewool
27th December 2013, 15:56
just booked a weeks stay in Dubai , the Royal Club at Palm Jumeirah, Palm Beach Island, for me and Ems and her sister and husband , got a offer i could not refuse and so excited soooooooooooooooo close it is

gWaPito
27th December 2013, 16:08
I though you were flying today Steve?

stevewool
27th December 2013, 16:21
30th Mark, Ems work would not let her have the dates we wanted so we fly out just in time for new years eve somewhere different

gWaPito
27th December 2013, 17:44
30th Mark, Ems work would not let her have the dates we wanted so we fly out just in time for new years eve somewhere different
Blimey Steve. ..you were flying out today as well :NoNo:
At least you got another one hol sorted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
27th December 2013, 17:53
It's been the same with my employer. .I even had to bring in the court order ..They obviously didn't believe me. .I've been a loyal employee for 11 years...I got the same problem next Monday and Tuesday. .got to go through the same process this weekend. They didn't want to confirm it until we got through Xmas. .I got rest day swap as long as i worked Boxing day. They make me sick. .The top tossers ( management ) have off the whole festive season.

London_Manila
29th December 2013, 03:36
It's been the same with my employer. .I even had to bring in the court order ..They obviously didn't believe me. .I've been a loyal employee for 11 years...I got the same problem next Monday and Tuesday. .got to go through the same process this weekend. They didn't want to confirm it until we got through Xmas. .I got rest day swap as long as i worked Boxing day. They make me sick. .The top tossers ( management ) have off the whole festive season.

Sounds like your work place could do with a decent union :wink:

grahamw48
29th December 2013, 10:41
Our place closes down for 2 weeks at Xmas. :smile:

Hope you have a great time Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
29th December 2013, 11:23
will do Graham, just sorting out my case at the mo, socks ,pants , shorts and tee shirts, plus dont forget the hankies to keep the lens clean:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
29th December 2013, 11:40
Don't be late for your flight tomorrow Steve, have a wonderful break (I'm sure you will) and don't forget the camera, look forward to the photo's of your adventures, hope you both have a fantastic time. All the best from Maritess and myself!:sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
29th December 2013, 20:55
thanks Michael, i shall be early as always for the flight that is for sure, :xxgrinning--00xx3: