PDA

View Full Version : City v Liverpool

les_taxi
26th December 2013, 11:38
I think a big pointer to see if City will win premiership today.
I don't think Liverpool can go the distance although they have done well so far.
I'm predicting a comfortable 2-0 win to city

Ako Si Jamie
26th December 2013, 12:56
After seeing Man City's atrocious defending against Fulham and our demolition of Spurs I'm quite optimistic. City haven't dropped a point at home this season I believe - so their due for a winless game.

2-2 draw is my prediction.

By the way Les, I was on an Everton forum the other day and their fans are so glad to get rid of Moyes. They see Martinez as a breath of fresh air with better tactics and idea's.

Think you may have got the wrong man.

les_taxi
26th December 2013, 13:35
After seeing Man City's atrocious defending against Fulham and our demolition of Spurs I'm quite optimistic. City haven't dropped a point at home this season I believe - so their due for a winless game.

2-2 draw is my prediction.

By the way Les, I was on an Everton forum the other day and their fans are so glad to get rid of Moyes. They see Martinez as a breath of fresh air with better tactics and idea's.

Think you may have got the wrong man.

Totally disagree with 'Wrong Man' comment - he needs time,Sir Alex knew it was time to go. We have some right dross to shift.

tiger31
26th December 2013, 13:51
Totally disagree with 'Wrong Man' comment - he needs time,Sir Alex knew it was time to go. We have some right dross to shift. I hope he is the wrong man lol go tigers go :biggrin:

raynaputi
26th December 2013, 14:00
Hull vs. ManU
2-0 at the moment (14 mins)

:cwm25:

les_taxi
26th December 2013, 14:35
tigers have been tamed :biggrin:

les_taxi
26th December 2013, 14:36
It better not finish 2-2 as that was my gut feeling and I'd not put a bet on :mad:

les_taxi
26th December 2013, 15:37
Yay Win after win as I predicted :biggrin:

tiger31
26th December 2013, 15:56
Yay Win after win as I predicted :biggrin:
jammy lol

KeithD
27th December 2013, 09:33
I think a lot of scousers will be gunning for a certain linesman this morning. One of the worst offside decisions of the season :doh

While we are at it, Skrtel needs a kick in the nuts or his fingers cutting off :crazy:

les_taxi
27th December 2013, 09:47
I think a lot of scousers will be gunning for a certain linesman this morning. One of the worst offside decisions of the season :doh

While we are at it, Skrtel needs a kick in the nuts or his fingers cutting off :crazy:

Well the future looks good for Liverpool I hate to admit :icon_lol:
You really do look a decent side - much more solid, but you need cover if Dracula get's injured :biggrin:

No title this year but a top 4 finish possibly at our expense is possible (much to Tigers delight)

KeithD
27th December 2013, 09:52
Liverpool will beat Chelsea on Sunday .... Gerrard should be back as well. I wish Sterling would learn to shoot rather than always taking an extra touch and then messing up :doh He'd score more if he just struck it more often before giving the opposition a chance to defend. He looks like a good player for Arsenal's style of footy :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
28th December 2013, 11:07
That clumsy oaf Skrtel is a liability at times. My least favourite player in the team.