PDA

View Full Version : PACMAN DID IT AGAIN.....Yeheyyyyy

LEAHnew
7th October 2007, 08:57
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::Beer:

Another pride of Pinoy...

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=10643
I nearly missed this game coz i was busy reading one's thread:doh that came up in 3 pages which is so informative :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
8th October 2007, 16:26
Wow thats a great news! celebration yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Pacman was my idol a pinoy boxer, I watched his everyfight when i was in Phil. And now I missed his recent fight hehehe! Am sure he will be BISITA of Wowowee show and etc...

Ooppps! congratulations to Amir Kuan he won the fight last saturday night.

tiger@tigress
8th October 2007, 18:23
Wow Wow Wow...

hilda_danao
8th October 2007, 21:17
i'm so proud of him esp bcoz im also from GenSan. He used to be my neighbour but he doesn't know me. :D he was my cousin's best buddy when they first started to box.
GenSaners are so proud of him...Wow!

fred
9th October 2007, 01:43
After round 2 I had a shower & shave then boiled a kettle and made a
coffee,drank it,read the paper.. Just in time for round 3.
I dont think Barrera was interested to be honest..
He seemed to be there,go through the motions for the big pay day..
I think he knew very well that would be his last fight.
Pity he didn`t perform like that when he fought Hammed...We would have had a world champion.. Very disappointed.
A shadow of his former self although credit to Pacman..He boxed well.

eula mackay
9th October 2007, 03:53
well done pacman!

on the other hand, hopefully lewis will win on the next and final race of the season!

LEAHnew
9th October 2007, 09:18
Wow thats a great news! celebration yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Pacman was my idol a pinoy boxer, I watched his everyfight when i was in Phil. And now I missed his recent fight hehehe! Am sure he will be BISITA of Wowowee show and etc...

Ooppps! congratulations to Amir Kuan he won the fight last saturday night.

Hi Lisa right? Leah here...I think Pacman will not be able to visit wowowee na...lumipat na siya sa kabilang channel :NoNo:kapuso na siya ngayon GMA:D
Mabuhay Idol..."Ang mamatay ng dahil sa'yo...":BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
9th October 2007, 10:53
thanks for telling me he won, i've just downloaded it,,, whats the point of watching it now :bigcry:

i'll still watch it. as my wife wants to watch it, but i'll tell her he won :icon_lol: before it ends , and get :cwm3::Cuckoo:

nah, i knew he would win, i was watching a program i downloaded about tyson uncut, he must have had the most punching power of any boxer.. :cwm3: .. what a pitbull he was :cwm3:

aug06_2006
9th October 2007, 17:32
Hello Leah, tnx 4 ur info bahin ni Pacman. You know, they are our SUKI in seafoods restaurant in Delsur Davao hehehe! Why he transfered on the other channel? tsikahi ko beh! bitaw oi take care

LEAHnew
10th October 2007, 07:13
Hello Leah, tnx 4 ur info bahin ni Pacman. You know, they are our SUKI in seafoods restaurant in Delsur Davao hehehe! Why he transfered on the other channel? tsikahi ko beh! bitaw oi take care

basig gamay lang ang offer sa ABS-CBN, ang chika ilisan niya si Willie sa Wowowee pero Chika ra na!:doh:icon_lol:

kimmi
10th October 2007, 11:30
diri man din ilisan niya si Willie chika ra na! basi.:)

i hope i can understand what i am talking about..he he he

LEAHnew
10th October 2007, 11:46
diri mo understand...buzz a friend hehehe:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
10th October 2007, 11:51
ok ill buzz a friend..whammy are u there??:)

aug06_2006
12th October 2007, 12:28
tnx leah, hope wellie will remain of his noontime show Wowoweeeeeeeeee!

gracia143
12th October 2007, 15:42
basig gamay lang ang offer sa ABS-CBN, ang chika ilisan niya si Willie sa Wowowee pero Chika ra na!:doh:icon_lol:

very well said haha!:xxgrinning--00xx3: missya sis!