PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to play 'Defend the indefensible'?

les_taxi
22nd December 2013, 18:49
This could fall flat or be a bit of festive fun.
It's a round they play at the end of fighting talk on 5 live every Saturday and it's a bit of fun :biggrin:
A challenge is issued to anyone on the Forum and no matter what your view is you have to argue a case for it :icon_lol:
Can be anything and it's not real of course but it could generate a laugh.

I suggest you pick a victim and pose a question which the victim has to justify even though he may be 100% against.
If everyone thinks it's crap idea fair enough but I will start it off.

les_taxi
22nd December 2013, 18:51
Ok for Keith :biggrin:
Please Keith will you tell us all how you wish Gary Neville had been born a Scouser and Captained Liverpool fc :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2013, 19:01
But will Dedworth take part? :Erm::icon_lol:

andy222
22nd December 2013, 19:04
But will Dedworth take part? :Erm::icon_lol:
Yes if he has got the Daily Mail in front of him.:laugher:

les_taxi
22nd December 2013, 19:08
C'mon we all got to do it, lets have a light-hearted laugh :biggrin:

SimonH
22nd December 2013, 19:31
This sounds like fun :wink:

:Erm: Ok then Les, please justify why you think all taxis should be free on Christmas Day :biggrin:

andy222
22nd December 2013, 19:37

:Erm: Ok then Les, please justify why you think all taxis should be free on Christmas Day :biggrin:
Maybe because Les is having a day off.:laugher:

les_taxi
22nd December 2013, 19:41

Taxis should be free all day xmas day to help everyone, I feel sorry for the poor benefit claimants who through no fault of their own have eaten too much and need running about on xmas day, even though they can't cash their giros I would gladly give them all my tips so they could perhaps buy a new mobile phone. Running people to and from the Mosques whilst chewing on a halal kebab would complete xmas for me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2013, 19:42
Running people to and from the Mosques whilst chewing on a halal kebab would complete xmas for me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:

SimonH
22nd December 2013, 19:43
Taxis should be free all day xmas day to help everyone, I feel sorry for the poor benefit claimants who through no fault of their own have eaten too much and need running about on xmas day, even though they can't cash their giros I would gladly give them all my tips so they could perhaps buy a new mobile phone. Running people to and from the Mosques whilst chewing on a halal kebab would complete xmas for me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Perfect, can you pick me up at about 2 then collect me at 10ish :biggrin:

les_taxi
22nd December 2013, 19:44
Perfect, can you pick me up at about 2 then collect me at 10ish :biggrin:

Aww fully booked of course :biggrin: