PDA

View Full Version : Filth guilty of Fusilier Rigby murder

Dedworth
19th December 2013, 17:56
A smile... then a kiss of the Koran: Lee Rigby's distraught family leave court in tears after his Muslim killers show no remorse as they are found GUILTY of hacking him to death in London street

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2525313/Muslim-converts-guilty-murdering-Private-Lee-Rigby.html#ixzz2nwNO4GJ4

SUB HUMAN SCUM :mad:

How I wish we were back in the days where the Judge would don his black cap and say "‘You shall be taken to the place from whence you came, and thence to a place of lawful execution, and there you shall be hanged by the neck until you be dead, and afterwards your body shall be buried in a common grave within the precincts of the prison wherein you were last confined before your execution; and may the Lord have mercy on your soul’."

andy222
19th December 2013, 21:01
I just cant imagine what that family must be going through. To think these pieces of scum were known to the security services and they were allowed to do this is unbelievable.

Michael Parnham
19th December 2013, 21:07
I just cant imagine what that family must be going through. To think these pieces of scum were known to the security services and they were allowed to do this is unbelievable.

Knowing what they did in public I wouldn't be surprised if they had done something like this before and got away with it. Scum of the earth! :behead:

andy222
19th December 2013, 21:14
I would send them to serve their time in a bankok jail. Jail here is too easy for them. 3 meals a day no mortgage or rent to pay. No council tax. Maybe a playstation 4 in their cells. And they might even be allowed to vote.:doh

Dedworth
19th December 2013, 21:19
Some other inmates need to do the biz on these vermin and earn themselves some parole

Terpe
19th December 2013, 22:20
There'll be no rest for them inside. Everyone will be looking for slightest opportunity.
:cwm23:

marksroomspain
19th December 2013, 23:31
I would send them to serve their time in a bankok jail. Jail here is too easy for them. 3 meals a day no mortgage or rent to pay. No council tax. Maybe a playstation 4 in their cells. And they might even be allowed to vote.:doh

Personally Andy I think jail is going to be a bit more tough for them than anyone thinks.

I myself don't believe in the death penalty as it is an easy way out for scum like this as it was said they ran towards the police as they wanted to be shot and die as martyrs, well that didn't happen and now the justice has been served.

Welcome to the full term at Belmarsh boys and let the fun begin :biggrin:

les_taxi
20th December 2013, 22:52
A brother of one of these Barbarians has refused to condemn the killings - assuming he lives here I hope The English defence League get hold of his Name and Address :cwm23:

andy222
20th December 2013, 23:25
His brother doesnt live here Les. This maybe sounds a bit odd but I do agree with what they are saying. Our troops should not have been in Iraq or Afghanistan. But there was no need to take it out on that soldier. If they wanted to make a point they should have targeted Blair and Cameron.

les_taxi
21st December 2013, 01:42
This maybe sounds a bit odd but I do agree with what they are saying.

Very odd Andy, and to say they should have targeted Blair or Cameron is wrong.
They were a couple of bloody extremist nutters, even some Muslims - (not enough mind) have condemned them.
Anyway at least the Brother doesen't live here, thats a relief :yikes:

bigmarco
21st December 2013, 02:03
Meanwhile Anjem Choudhary remains a free man. Personally I'd shoot the preacher before dealing with the disciples :cwm23:

les_taxi
21st December 2013, 06:41
Meanwhile Anjem Choudhary remains a free man. Personally I'd shoot the preacher before dealing with the disciples :cwm23:

Totally agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

London_Manila
21st December 2013, 08:12
Personally Andy I think jail is going to be a bit more tough for them than anyone thinks.

I myself don't believe in the death penalty as it is an easy way out for scum like this as it was said they ran towards the police as they wanted to be shot and die as martyrs, well that didn't happen and now the justice has been served.

Welcome to the full term at Belmarsh boys and let the fun begin :biggrin:

Thats true lots of x military working in uk jails

A cakewalk it wont be for them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
21st December 2013, 09:43
Yes and when they do or if they get a kicking they will sue for compensation. Thats why I suggested a Thai jail. At least the compensation claim would fall on deaf ears.