PDA

View Full Version : 200kg of Smuggled Heroin Seized

Dedworth
12th December 2013, 14:47
Incredible hoard of heroin worth £40million discovered stuffed into bumpers, wheel arches, seats and the engine of a Jaguar

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522363/Heroin-worth-40million-discovered-stuffed-bumpers-wheel-arches-seats-engine-Jaguar.html#ixzz2nGg52yVa

** Time for some Shariah justice

lordna
12th December 2013, 14:58
Suprised they seized the drugs before finding out where it was going. They could have got a few drug dealers here into the bargain!

I wonder why they didn't intercept it and replace the drugs with something harmless, then wait to see who tried to sell it. Could have been even more interesting.

Good that the drugs won't now find there way onto the streets though.

Dedworth
12th December 2013, 16:12
Suprised they seized the drugs before finding out where it was going. They could have got a few drug dealers here into the bargain!

I wonder why they didn't intercept it and replace the drugs with something harmless, then wait to see who tried to sell it. Could have been even more interesting.

Good that the drugs won't now find there way onto the streets though.

Not much detail in the article but I'd suspect the "business in Romford" was where it was always going as it was delivered there Fri and they nicked the 2 scumbags early hours of Sat. You wonder if it was just some half used unit with some dupe there to sign for the car.