PDA

View Full Version : World cup draw

les_taxi
6th December 2013, 17:21
Just starting now on bbc I think and radio two:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
6th December 2013, 17:38
Watching on sky sports news.

Just realized as well that I will be in the Philippines for 6 weeks next June/July. Wonder if she'll let me go watch the games when they are on?
or the very remote chance England get to the final on my wedding day, will she let me be late for my own wedding so I can watch it lol.... or given the time difference wait for the wedding night to start until the football is over :76:

She already hates it when I am talking to her on skype and watching a live stream of West ham play lol

Ako Si Jamie
7th December 2013, 08:05
Italy, Uruguay & Costa Rica.

A lot harder than USA, Slovenia and Algeria.

Not that confident.

les_taxi
7th December 2013, 10:57
We are poor anyway-but as usual i will believe for a couple of games-mainly due to alcohol and going to a good pub with brass band playing dambusters etc :icon_lol:
Thinking of going across to Majorca as I did in 2012 to watch on of the games in BCN square.
That started of good,we were at Leeds/ Bradford airport at 5 am (me and 5 others) and i suggested let's get the coffees in as it's a bit early for beer-6 pints later we are boarding the plane:laugher:
Happy days:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
7th December 2013, 11:53
Italy our bogie team again lol its going to be hard no doubt and with very high humidity on top to cope with .I can,t see us doing very well actually .i,m going for spain again .

les_taxi
7th December 2013, 13:05
It has 0-0 written all over it!