PDA

View Full Version : YES! I Passed the ICB Exam!

singkit
4th October 2007, 12:09
Hello everyone:Hellooo: I got some good news! I passed my exam.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have the result today fresh from the post (mainit-init pa). :icon_lol: I thought I should make a post here and say my sincere thanks to everyone who encouraged me to do the exam. Wow! I still can't believe my eyes reading my name in the certificate.:BouncyHappy: I am now an affiliate member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.:xxgrinning--00xx3: But there is a draw back...I still don't have a job :doh

kimmi
4th October 2007, 12:20
Hello everyone:Hellooo: I got some good news! I passed my exam.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have the result today fresh from the post (mainit-init pa). :icon_lol: I thought I should make a post here and say my sincere thanks to everyone who encouraged me to do the exam. Wow! I still can't believe my eyes reading my name in the certificate.:BouncyHappy: I am now an affiliate member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.:xxgrinning--00xx3: But there is a draw back...I still don't have a job :doh

Congratz po..:BouncyHappy: keep it up!! u will have the right job soon Ate..
:icon_win::REDancedancer08::appl:

LEAHnew
4th October 2007, 12:26
Wow congratulation singkit:icon_win::Hellooo::Hellooo: Lots of job offer u will receive for sure:xxgrinning--00xx3:. Goodluck sis....

joyce
4th October 2007, 12:48
Congatulations Singkit....

silver13
4th October 2007, 12:54
CONGRATULATIONS!!!::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

charlwill
4th October 2007, 13:39
Congratulation, Singkit!!

gracia143
4th October 2007, 14:49
Let's celebrate yeyyyyy!!! Congratz Singkit!:BouncyHappy:

aug06_2006
4th October 2007, 14:59
Congrats well done!

andypaul
4th October 2007, 18:59
Great news you will soon have a job don't worry:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can't Mr Admin employ you to count all his money:Erm:

KeithD
4th October 2007, 20:02
What money? I'm married to a Filipina :rolleyes:

kimmi
5th October 2007, 01:32
Sir Keith u are married to a Filipina...who is..

- good in budgeting money
- good bookkeeper / accountant
- loving, caring, honest, loyal,domesticated
- put her family in the priority list
- everything u wish ur wife could ever be..and nothing u can ask for..

am I correct Boss?;)

KeithD
5th October 2007, 08:51
am I correct Boss?;)

Only when thr wife's reading this thread :icon_lol:

...is she behind me?? :yikes:

Mrs Daddy
5th October 2007, 09:30
Congrats singkit...:) job well done!

singkit
5th October 2007, 23:21
Hi ya! Thank you all :BouncyHappy: I appreciate all your greetings, encouragements and friendships. We're like one big happy family. Bless this site and everyone.Thanks!:smileybigtmouth:

singkit
5th October 2007, 23:25
What money? I'm married to a Filipina :rolleyes:

Ha ha:icon_lol::icon_lol: That's filipino culture. The wives are incharge of the money matter. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I didn't know it's also a practice here in the UK.:Erm: Uhmmm....maybe my hubby and I need to talk...:icon_lol:

mach
6th October 2007, 06:50
CONGRATULATIONS :BouncyHappy:

singkit
18th October 2007, 14:51
Congrats singkit...:) job well done!

Thanks Wheela. Btw, liked your photos in friendster. Very cool, especially those with blonde wigs.:icon_lol::icon_lol: You really have fun there.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
18th October 2007, 14:53
CONGRATULATIONS :BouncyHappy:

Thanks Mach:D How's your application in Eceland? Or was that in Norway? Whatever, still wish you all the best. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
18th October 2007, 14:57
CONGRATULATIONS!!!::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks Paul and Annie. When is your wedding gonna be? Is it here in the UK? I think it's better in the UK so no need to spend another plane ticket and other expenses. Happy wedding guys!(Advanced or belated, I don't know, I'm not updated anymore:Brick:) Regards.

Peanutz
5th November 2007, 13:26

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WELL DONE GIRL!
:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

I am happy for you Singkit.

cinmickey28
5th November 2007, 16:47
CONGRATULATIONS SINGKIT!!!! THAT IS VERY NICE!

Missyalice
6th November 2007, 12:28
Congrats SINGKIT!!!!