PDA

View Full Version : British Husband detained by Bureau of Immigration

ginapeterb
3rd October 2007, 19:29
Discussion about a British National detained by Bureau of Immigration for allegation of Adultery.

Leading on from my recent post about air tickets and complying with the Filipino authorities, I have an interesting story to relate from my recent trip to the Philippines.

It came to my attention that one of our citizens has been detained for several weeks in the Philippines because of a mission warrant.

Let me explain further, for those of you who know, this will not suprise you, for those that don't a mission warrant is a form of arrest warrant that empowers Bureau of Immigration agents to detain a foreign citizen without bringing a charge, in other words, its not a criminal warrant, but its a form of civil warrant that empowers you to be formally arrested and detained.

A certain British citizen who we shall call Kenny, married to a Filipino citizen living in the Philippines, lived with his wife in UK for about 10 years before returning to retire, sadly when arriving in Davao City, he had been approached so many times by young ladies, that he finally gave into pressure to sleep with them, his wife so sick of his infidelities, and after putting up with his little indiscretions finally did the dirty of him, and complained to Bureau of Immigration to have his 13a permanent residency visa revoked, I dont know what strings she manage to pull to get this in motion, but Kenny has been arrested or was arrested when I was in Philippines, he is being detained in Davao City at Bureau of Immigration detention centre on the basis of a written statement from his wife, the offence is Adultery, because 4 of the ladies he slept with have come forward and signed their own statements in affidavit, the required witnesses have compelled the BofI to take action, he has had no visit as yet from British Consular officers, and as yet has not been released.

His Filipino lawyer has had a district judge order his release twice, and yet he has not been released, no doubt in time he will be released when the BofI are ordered to do so.

The mission warrant issued by the Commmissioner on Immigration is rather incredible, to hold a foreign citizen on such a charge, but under the Filipino family code, this consitutes disgraceful sexual conduct, and provided there are 4 witnesses to the act of unlawful sexual intercourse, technically the man can be held.

This is the 1st time I have ever heard of such a thing happening, but my sources tell me that there are a number of foreign nationals languishing in Bureau of Immigration detention centres for similar indiscretions, the trouble with Kenny is.....he got found out....silly boy

SO WATCH OUT YOU LOT ......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KeithD
3rd October 2007, 20:56
Blimey....:cwm24:......I hope Rob will be OK with Dolly, and her friends :rolleyes:

Shifty-Sidney
4th October 2007, 21:16
:omg: Young girls putting pressure on a man to sleep with them???? - Bye all, i`m off to Davao:xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
4th October 2007, 21:34
its a myth :rolleyes:

the only thing to found in davao is mud and durian :icon_lol:

ervenescence
4th October 2007, 21:43
Must be the prostitutes, its not just in Davao but the entire country unfortunately :rolleyes:.

kimmi
5th October 2007, 01:20
I agree with u Erve, they think that some foreigners who comes here are up for something..thats why we cant blame why some dirty minds or moralist people tend to generalize all filipinos/filipinas for the mistake of others..

well, thats life..

ginapeterb
5th October 2007, 06:59
I am sorry ladies, you are sadly mistaken, as much as you may think they are prostitutes, they are not !, these young ladies are students, some of them need money for school fees, Kenny said, he could not sit in the mall and have a coffee without being approached, every day he went to the mall, and just sat and had a coffee, he would be approached, it happened so much, and natually some of the girls are very gwapa, he could not contain himself, thus he got caught up in it all.

in UK of course this never happens, and its not only Davao city where this happens, some Filipino freinds in my grupo (naughty boys) go shooting on Saturdays, afterwards they go to a place called Bar 21 in town, the girls are all students, these men are also married, one only recently with a new baby, they still go....and tried to get me to go, I declined, they said its the way its been and always will be.

The decisions we make affect us, but in the words of Mr Miyage of "Karate Kid" fame

"Best way to avoid rage of Filipino wife, is not be in girly bar !

fred
5th October 2007, 07:42
I am sorry ladies, you are sadly mistaken, as much as you may think they are prostitutes

Yes,it is very strange..
If you are young and fit or even middle aged,kind of fit and good looking some of these girls offer themselves for absolutely nothing..
Some even pay for the motel..
Or so I was told.

ginapeterb
5th October 2007, 07:51
Hi Fred, I am not sure if these "Ladies" would pay for your motel ? I think we are all well along in years to know that such ones have an agenda, a confidant of mine told me, he was asked to be a body father for a certain young ladies quest to have a white baby !

Many ladies have private agenda's whether it be to obtain money for using their bodies to pay their school or college fees, or to simply advance themselves in some way, the practice is there and it does happen, having said that, Erve is right in one sense, since if they do this, their activity and solicitations of foreign men in shopping malls, consitututes prostitution, and that is as old as time itself.

ginapeterb
5th October 2007, 07:55
:omg: Young girls putting pressure on a man to sleep with them???? - Bye all, i`m off to Davao:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes mate...I can understand your sudden urge to leave the Democratic republic of South Yorks and head off over to Davao del Sur...and who could blame you

Dont worry Mark...at least you wont be laughed out of Sheffield..when you end up back in Meadowhell with one of these beauties on your arm...

Just watch out though...a certain old member of this forum took his lady downtown on the bus to Meadowhell and asked for 2 adult returns to town, the bus driver said "Its only half fare for the child mate"

fred
5th October 2007, 08:13
Yes I know exactly what you are saying Pete..And of course you are correct.
But I have seen quite a few of these girls become love struck for a "cute white boy " at first sight..
When that happens their business sense goes out of the window..
Ive seen this more than once.

Most of them have Filipino lovers that are quite happy for their girls to pay the rent,beer,polutan ,shabu etc etc.
The girls just cant see any bad in them.
I know this because I used to own a beauty parlour and dress shop for 3 years and these types of girls were our customer base back then.
I used to get all the juicy gossip from my manicurist you see!!
Every Friday night back then 3 gorgeous girls used to take me and my mate out to the Philippine Plaza night club..They paid for our drinks all night long and got us a taxi home..
They needed us to accompany them so that they could get in and begin their hunting sessions..
Tut tut..Those were the days!!

KeithD
5th October 2007, 08:48
We are talking about a small minority here though, let's not do a UK press and make it look like everyone.

Did you know according to BBC stats they're are at least 4 peado's in our little village? They get stats so wrong on numerous occasions, they are now a joke channel.

Anyway, go into any night club in the UK 7 nights a week, and you get to go home with a different girl every time. Prostitutes? Nope....just slapper!! :action-smiley-081:...This weeks special offer: "Free dose with every poke" :omg:

fred
5th October 2007, 08:57
We are talking about a small minority here though, let's not do a UK press and make it look like everyone.

Anyway, go into any night club in the UK 7 nights a week, and you get to go home with a different girl every time. Prostitutes? Nope....just slapper!! :action-smiley-081:...This weeks special offer: "Free dose with every poke" :omg:

:NoNo:You better hope the Mrs aint behind you now!!
:behead:

ervenescence
5th October 2007, 09:13
I am sorry ladies, you are sadly mistaken, as much as you may think they are prostitutes, they are not !, these young ladies are students, some of them need money for school fees,

As to my point of view, those ladies are still considered as prostitutes in some way, throwing themselves to the strangers like foreigners and D.O.M (dirty old men) and begging them to have a nookie with them for the exchange of dosh for their tuitions, vices, family, or debt. Pity...:cwm3:

ginapeterb
5th October 2007, 09:41
Ervenescence,

You are quite correct, they are prostitutes, (in so far as they sell sex for monetary exhange) I was merely trying to promote the view that in the broader sense, they may not be classified as prosti's who do it for a general living, but that they might be considered to do it out of economic neccessity, however yes there is no doubt of that, it is plain and simple prostitution, Im not in any way defending these young ladies, far from it, I'm not sure though that your assertion that they throw themselves at foriegners and to quote you "Dirty Old Men is entirely fair"?

That would suggest to me that they only target foreigners, and that in some way, there is a co-relation between foreigners and Dirty old Men, translated into Sex tourists.

Your post in some ways seeks to stereo-type foreigners as the only game in town for the young ladies.

I dont think foreigners are the only game in town, in fact, I know for a fact they are not, the bars and clubs where these young ladies frequent are full of Filiipino citizens, if the girls had to rely on foreigners, they would not survive in their quest, there simply are not enough to make their approaches worthwhile.

We can assume though that if these ladies target foreigners, the object of their approach is as always to solicit money.

The correct way to deal with them, is to thank them for the object of their attentions and explain that you are a priest, and that should they wish to receive help, you would be happy to discuss their transgressions further.

I think that will do the trick..dont you think ?

ervenescence
5th October 2007, 09:55
Alright Pete, I'll rephrase my statement..I should say those ladies who were hunger for money and tried to sell themselves to men weather if its foreign or local, young or old ones.

ginapeterb
5th October 2007, 10:06
Good for you erve, Its nice to have a debate for once in this country with someone on an issue where intelligence is involved, your reply tells me something about your general debating ability...and its good to see that there are times when we could all stand corrected..I know I am happy to modify my viewpoint when it might be out of sync with PC.

fred
5th October 2007, 10:16
throwing themselves to the strangers like foreigners and D.O.M (dirty old men) Actually the Filipino clubs far out number foreign owned clubs and are in every town throughout the R.P.
My brother in laws took me out to one of these establishments in QC once.
After midnight their bikini fasteners become redundant(if you know what I mean) and the VIP areas were soon full.
I was absolutely horrified when such a naked girl tied a bunch of grapes with string around her waste to cover her self and then danced on our table ..If that wasn`t bad enough she then beckoned us to partake of a grape using nothing but our teeth!!
I left at that point in disgust.
The club was filled with dirty old men,dirty young men,dirty middle aged men,and Policemen. All Filipino.
When Filipinos speak of ugly foreign characters they often use the word "exploitation" ..
Makes me laugh!!

kentish
5th October 2007, 10:40
To foreign people visiting PI, in the eyes of the local especially those who never see or who never know the situation outside PI, they see you as loaded ATM that can anyhow disperse ££££££.
Just bear in mind that most you see around you there is DANGER, stay away from it.

Maybe that guy did not control his libog.

fred
5th October 2007, 10:43

Maybe his "Libog" had control of him!:eek:

kimmi
5th October 2007, 10:48
i guess Pete is trying to point out, that we cannot generalize all woman/ladies who uses their body in exchange of something whether it could be for tuition fees,for food or anything as prostitutes..

women who do this things might have different reasons on their minds, but the only way they think can help them is through that thing, shall i say the fastest way..

I remember when I am with friends at the mall,specifically at the bookstore there was this girl who approaches one of my friend..and when we asked him what is it all about, he told us that the girl is asking him if he wanted to go out, to have a night out with her and the girl explained to him that she's just doing it to pay her school fee..At first, we can't believe when he said that to us thinking he's just making fun on us but when most of my guy friends testifies that it really do happen and told us that there's also one known club here in Q.C. which hires only student for a "part - time job".

too bad other people took advantage of the opportunity that young ladies will do everything just for them to graduate or to finish their studies.and i guess we can also partly blame the government for this, they only think for their own benefits.

ervenescence
5th October 2007, 10:56
fredQuote:

Maybe his "Libog" had control of him!:eek:

Maybe the libog and him couldn't control the situation :D

fred
5th October 2007, 10:57
If they dont "do these things" then they do not get educated and that is that..Its simply reality..
You need a college degree to work at Mc donalds here these days.
The internet provides an alternative though and many of these girls are meeting foreigners via a chat box as a far better alternative.
All they need now is enough cash to pay their internet bills.

kimmi
5th October 2007, 11:03
its very hard living in this world now, i agree with u fred when u said that u need to have a college degree just to work as a crew in Mc Donalds unlike before u can easily find a job as long as ure a high school graduate and only those who are capable in going to college are considered lucky and can work as manager or a supervisor in a company..

fred
5th October 2007, 12:17
It`s getting so much worse now Kimmi..
My bro in law gave up applying after his last experience..
He met every requirement specified and would have got the job until they noticed his age..28 years old.
All washed up at 28.
Fortunately I didn`t think so..So he now works for me.
Im glad that I wasn`t born here..Thats for sure.

kimmi
5th October 2007, 12:57
that is why a lot of filipino is trying hard to get out of here..

ginapeterb
5th October 2007, 17:47
Kimmi you spoke well about the situation, there is not much hope for them back home, my brother in law struggles to make a living, my sister in law also is poorly paid, my Mother in law and Father in law rely on me for help, I am of course happy to help, really and truly, I dont classify the young ladies as prosti's, they are just doing what they have to do to survive, if you want to get ahead in the Phils, and education is vital.

Fred is of course right, job opportunities are slim, I know when I am in country, i look rich to many people, in fact a local economy starts whenever I am at the house.

People come around to work for us, sometimes its good because I can give some of the local people a job here and there, some will landscape garden for me, others will paint the security walls.

But so many are trying to get out of the Philippines, I dont blame the girls for trying their luck..but I am not the best person to approach ..hahahahaha my Gina has this to say about the matter.

"Ok lang naman mambabae" Basta'twag lang pahuhuli
"Dahil kong hindi yari ka"

andypaul
5th October 2007, 18:24
My Wifes Sister goes to a very decent Uni in Manila and when the wife and I went back in March. We went to pick up her Sister, a few of her friends came with us for a Meal before they went back home.
They all spoke decent english so i was speaking away to them asking what do they plan to do etc. Hotel receptioist, air stewardess and the like were the replys. Seems such a waste of all their studies.
Even my Wifes Friends from Uni, one whose family own several bakerys so had her study business managment at uni made her take a second degree in nursing as she will be more useful to the family making money in the US than helping the running with a sucessfull business in alabang:NoNo: