PDA

View Full Version : french quotes

Gary
13th December 2005, 10:36
Quotes About the French

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." - Jacques Chirac, President of France
"As far as France is concerned, you're right." - Rush Limbaugh
"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" - Dennis Miller

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates Americans, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." - Conan O'Brien

Admin
13th December 2005, 19:07
I love the French........preferably those in the graveyard :) Most of them look like they've just been dug up.....and smell like it :o

Gary
14th December 2005, 10:35
And that's the females...

mupsuit
13th January 2006, 14:59
Less of the Xenophobia, people

after all if it was not for France how could we drive from the UK to Spain - we would have to go through Belgium! n'est pas?

Originally posted by Gary@Dec 13 2005, 10:36 AM
Quotes About the French

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." - Jacques Chirac, President of France
"As far as France is concerned, you're right." - Rush Limbaugh
"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" - Dennis Miller

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates Americans, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." - Conan O'Brien

Quoted post

walesrob
13th January 2006, 15:53
Originally posted by mupsuit@Jan 13 2006, 01:59 PM
Less of the Xenophobia, people

Quoted post

Don't know what you mean...it works both ways...we make fun of the French and I'm sure they make fun of us. :lol:

Admin
13th January 2006, 22:16
Why would anyone want to drive through France to Spain when you can fly cheaper & faster........and miss out France :P

walesrob
13th January 2006, 22:28
Originally posted by admin@Jan 13 2006, 09:16 PM
Why would anyone want to drive through France to Spain when you can fly cheaper & faster........and miss out France :P

Quoted post

Ah! Keith your missing something VERY important...you have to fly over French airspace, and if Frech Air Traffic Control are on strike (like they are most Bank Holidays or the height of any holiday season) you flight will go nowhere...

Admin
14th January 2006, 09:49
My pilot never goes over France.........if we did, I'd put Luftwaffe stickers on the jet and crap the frogs up :lol:

mupsuit
15th January 2006, 18:26
Did anyone hear about the Frenchman found dead at the drive in movies in Toronto????

He had gone to see "Closed for the Winter"

Originally posted by admin@Jan 14 2006, 09:49 AM
My pilot never goes over France.........if we did, I'd put Luftwaffe stickers on the jet and crap the frogs up :lol:

Quoted post

Admin
15th January 2006, 18:39
I must say this site isn't very PC is it.....??...and if ya don't like it... :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

mupsuit
22nd January 2006, 20:41
Trip to France

We are making a trip to France in July to celebrate the
Feast of the Jolly Cart Horse <_<

spaces available