PDA

View Full Version : Condo Sale Advice please

NHANORAK
27th November 2013, 20:40
We have a condo in the Philippines, but want to put it on the market to sell. Getting too old to cope with the journey unfortunately.

Initial enquiries have resulted in Realty agents asking for 10% commission. I was wondering if this appears a little high? I was also wondering if anyone could recommend a realty agent and lawyer in Cebu to handle any possible sale?

Thanks.

blessed_ekim0826
28th November 2013, 06:29
Where in Cebu is your Condo?

NHANORAK
29th November 2013, 09:20
Mike, our Condo is in the Sentinel building in Gov. M Cuenco Ave.

tiger31
30th November 2013, 12:47
We have a condo in the Philippines, but want to put it on the market to sell. Getting too old to cope with the journey unfortunately.

Initial enquiries have resulted in Realty agents asking for 10% commission. I was wondering if this appears a little high? I was also wondering if anyone could recommend a realty agent and lawyer in Cebu to handle any possible sale?

Thanks.
there is a brit guy who owns cebu property and rentals he might be the one for you i,ll try and send you the link

tiger31
30th November 2013, 12:56
http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/index.php?app=advadverts&module=core&section=main&do=redir&aid=45&appReferrer=advadverts Ithink this is the guy

NHANORAK
30th November 2013, 18:23
Thanks very much Tiger.

tiger31
1st December 2013, 04:32
Thanks very much Tiger.
you could also try advertising it yourself on various websites like sullit.com olx.com,ahyer.com, just as a matter of interest how much are you asking and how big is it .I know its in cebu.

NHANORAK
3rd December 2013, 05:34
Its 3 bedroom condo, although 1 room is a smaller maids room. It unusually has 2 balconies, which was the main reason we bought it, along with low maintenance fees.
Really not sure on the price in the current market. We paid 6.6 million in 2006.

NHANORAK
3rd December 2013, 05:36
I contacted the company you recommended, and they are going to have a look.
I'll follow up on your advertising direct lead later.
Thanks again for your advice.