PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian Vettel wins record ninth consecutive race in Brazil

Terpe
24th November 2013, 20:50
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel brought the F1 season to a close with victory in an action-packed Brazilian Grand Prix.

Source:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25080357

Terpe
24th November 2013, 20:52
I hope next season's changes will bring some needed competitive edge..............I'm not holding my breath :Cuckoo:

stevewool
24th November 2013, 20:55
cant take nothing away from Vettel, but its so boring now, maybe with the new engines next year it may change a little

grahamw48
24th November 2013, 21:02
I don't think it's boring if you're interested in racing cars and all that that involves. (Also hugely more exciting if you're actually there spectating).These elite drivers and teams make it look a lot easier than it is of course, and SAFE.:drivingx:

I also think that Hamilton's penalty was harsh. :NoNo:

It will be interesting to see how Mark Weber gets on in the next phase of his career, as he's still very much at the top of his game, despite his years. :smile:

grahamw48
24th November 2013, 21:55
Armchair (with steering wheel and pedals) racer...:biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTDMEYPL-aY

gWaPito
25th November 2013, 03:36
I don't think it's boring if you're interested in racing cars and all that that involves. (Also hugely more exciting if you're actually there spectating).These elite drivers and teams make it look a lot easier than it is of course, and SAFE.:drivingx:

I also think that Hamilton's penalty was harsh. :NoNo:

It will be interesting to see how Mark Weber gets on in the next phase of his career, as he's still very much at the top of his game, despite his years. :smile:

I think Lewis's penalty was tough too Graham...before the spin he was gaining on Alonso. Valterri was a lap behind for goodness sakes...it was Valterri who decided it was a good idea to race Lewis :NoNo:

He still got his 4th in the Drivers Championship so it wouldn't of mattered that much I suppose.

grahamw48
25th November 2013, 11:32
Lewis was very diplomatic when asked about the incident.:smile:

Michael Parnham
25th November 2013, 12:16
I think Lewis is a really great guy, but Alonso, never seemed to manage to take to him,he always gives me the impression that the world owes him something!:Erm: