PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Manila, 13a Residency

imagine
21st November 2013, 07:19
10th October: Went to extend my 30-day visa for a further 30 days. Was informed that this was the way, could not go from the 30 day visa free straight to 2 months' extension or 6 months extension. And not 13a which at this time I didn't have a marriage certificate for for the purpose anyway.

Went back on November13th to renew visa for a further 2 months as my visa was about to expire before receiving our marriage certificate, which applicants are required to have at least 20 days remaining of tourest visa when applying for conversion to 13a. Cost for 2 months' extension, 7,498 Php - including ACI Card,

Collected marriage certificate 14th November, went prepared back to Immigration on 20th November to submit our 13a application (the NSO Marriage Certificate was expedited and took approximately 3 weeks. It was produced and expedited with attached stamped notary, that it is for visa and passport purposes) otherwise it would have taken 6 months to receive NSO Marriage Certificate.

We had our application form, also letters for petitioner request plus joint affidavit typed out and stamped by notary public just outside near the immigration. Cost of petition letter (2 copies) 300 peso, joint affidavit (2 copies) 300 peso,
notary stamped application 100peso = total 700 peso They also helped with filling in application, arranging documents in order etc included.

Then into Immigration and got 2 x copies of my passport and data pages, to add to application.

6 2"x 2" photos in Immigration waiting area, 2 photos to glue to application forms - 1 on each form.

Handed in our application, wait to be called to window, then take application to another window and so on until eventually you arrive at the window where you pay. Receipts and application returned to us. Took back to original window, waited again for the to check and process, then was given appointment ticket papers to be interviewed next. About 3 hours in total spent in Immigration -
excluding time with Notary Public, but including lunch inside the little cafe restaurant, and a coffee and cake before we set off home.

Interview time is 9 am. It's a long journey from Cainta, so hope we are not late.

imagine
21st November 2013, 07:22
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1455958_10202645881777506_1803074783_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/995237_10202645884777581_973150896_n.jpg

jake
21st November 2013, 09:01
It seems that immigration is a lot more organized than it used to be. Took me at least 6 trips and 8 months to get a probationary 13a in the 90's.

When is your interview Stewart? It will only last a couple of minutes and then it will be approved :wink:

imagine
21st November 2013, 11:39
It seems that immigration is a lot more organized than it used to be. Took me at least 6 trips and 8 months to get a probationary 13a in the 90's.

When is your interview Stewart? It will only last a couple of minutes and then it will be approved :wink:

Monday 25th Nov, the girl helping at the notary said they can put it through faster to be ready 2 to 4 weeks, at a cost of 35,000 peso including immigration fees. We declined, with the thought that instructions for 13a says allow 20 days on existing visa when submitting for 13a.

So I'm guessing a month to process by Immigration anyway, without paying much more for the same processing time. :Erm::icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
21st November 2013, 12:04
Nice photos Stewart, and good luck with your immigration procedure! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
21st November 2013, 12:19
Nice photo's Stewart, and good luck with your immigration procedure! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Michael. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
21st November 2013, 17:51
Good post, very interesting. I've always wondered about the 13A visa.

Terpe
21st November 2013, 18:58
Thanks for posting the info Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's following your journey with interest. :wink:

Glad you got the marriage certificate sorted.

Looking forward to you next interview......

imagine
22nd November 2013, 15:03
Think I forgot to add how much the 13a cost was in immigration. Total (which excludes notary):

8.298.50 Php - 13a Probationary Residency application charges.
2.500.00 Php - Express Lane charges.

imagine
22nd November 2013, 15:05
Thanks for posting the info Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's following your journey with interest. :wink:

Glad you got the marriage certificate sorted.

Looking forward to you next interview......

Thanks Peter, I hope any info I can give will be of use to anyone thinking of the same journey. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's more fun in the Philippines! :biggrin:

imagine
25th November 2013, 14:54
Back to Philippine Immigration today. 13a - THE INTERVIEW, piece of cake: I was asked my age and Lolita's age that's the only questions I was asked. Oh, and my predicted pension. Luckily I had the pension forecast letter with me. I took as an afterthought, and was asked my monthly predicted pension, so I was able to show the paperwork. Other questions Lolita answered. The attorney said I am a very lucky man to have Lolita for my wife. :biggrin: Exactly my own thoughts, yes I am. When attorney was about to scan documents, Lolita piped up,,,,,,,,"he is also lucky to have me sir, as I am a teacher",,,, he replied, "ahh I've no need to bother scanning your documents, I trust you", and added, "I know your income as a teacher, good luck to both of you, please take your documents to the fingerprint area". After fingerprints, we went to Window 43 and were given our claim stub, dated for collection January 2nd 2014. :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Now we are deciding whether to go back to Malaybalay or maybe go to Thailand for a week - maybe two - and return by 2nd Jan to collect 13a in Manila before returning to Malaybalay. :Erm:

imagine
25th November 2013, 14:59
After our visit to Immigration, we called in at Phil Health and Lolita changed her surname and added me to her Phil Health Care Plan as her husband, so I'm now covered for illness. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
25th November 2013, 15:27
Great news, thanks for posting details about the interview as well.

Terpe
25th November 2013, 21:52
I agree wholeheartedly with Ricky........thanks a big bunch Stewart for your updates.
Honestly I feel much more relaxed about it all now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We all know just how lucky you are Stewart to have discovered such a real gem as Lolita.
Whatever you both decide to do for the Christmas Hols, I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy each other and share some great moments and happiness.

Please please keep in touch with us here.

Merry Christmas Stewart and Lolita and a truly shining New Year :Jump:

imagine
26th November 2013, 03:56
Great news, thanks for posting details about the interview as well.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
26th November 2013, 04:08
I agree wholeheartedly with Ricky........thanks a big bunch Stewart for your updates.
Honestly I feel much more relaxed about it all now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We all know just how lucky you are Stewart to have discovered such a real gem as Lolita.
Whatever you both decide to do for the Christmas Hols, I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy each other and share some great moments and happiness.

Please please keep in touch with us here.

Merry Christmas Stewart and Lolita and a truly shining New Year :Jump:

The interview is no problem the attorney knows who are and who are not genuine relationships, and at the end of the day, they are only interested in how much money you will be spending in Philippines, example,,,, your pension.

Thank you Peter and for all your help and support which has spurred me on to achieve my goal ,

My thanks go out to everyone here for their help and support too,

I especially thank my asawa Lolita for her support, for inspiring and motivating me, for her care when i felt ill, for her patience when I have shown signs of stress by me being irritable with her and for her love and devotion. Yes, I am a very lucky man, and very much in love. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
26th November 2013, 04:49
The interview is no problem, the attorney knows who are and who are not genuine relationships, and at the end of the day, they are only interested in how much money you will be spending in Philippines, example,,,, your pension.

Thank you Peter and for all your help and support which has spurred me on to achieve my goal.

My thanks go out to everyone here for their help and support too.

I especially thank my asawa Lolita for her support, for inspiring and motivating me, for her care when I felt ill, for her patience when I have shown signs of stress by me being irritable with her and for her love and devotion. Yes, I am a very lucky man, and very much in love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice to hear everything went smoothly. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Remember to apply for the Permanent Residency at least 2 months before the probationary period expires. Something that I didn't do a few years ago and nearly had to go through the whole probationary thingy again. :doh

Sounds like you are a lucky man who has a amazing woman by his side. I hope you will enjoy a lifetime together.

imagine
26th November 2013, 05:46
Thanks Jake :xxgrinning--00xx3: 2 months noted.

jonnijon
27th November 2013, 06:20
Didn't even get interviewed for my Permanent Residence. "Oh yes, your papers are in order sir, just sign here and we will call you when your 13a is ready, or just check the website". Paid just short of 9,000 - that includes the cost of the 'I' Card - get the paperwork right and it's easy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
27th November 2013, 07:15
Didn't even get interviewed for my Permanent Residence. "Oh yes, your papers are in order sir, just sign here and we will call you when your 13a is ready, or just check the website". Paid just short of 9,000 - that includes the cost of the 'I' Card - get the paperwork right and it's easy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree: The papers are in order. All present and correct. Preparation beforehand, then it's plain sailing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
30th November 2013, 05:20
Now we are deciding whether to go back to Malaybalay or maybe go to Thailand for a week - maybe two - and return by 2nd Jan to collect 13a in Manila before returning to Malaybalay :Erm:

Stewart, before you decide to book anything, check at immigration that you are allowed to leave the country before your ACR-I card is ready. You may need a special clearance certificate from the BI prior to travelling. I know these can be issued if you have urgent things to take care of, but not sure a holiday would come into that category :wink:

imagine
30th November 2013, 10:39
Stewart, before you decide to book anything check at immigration that you are allowed to leave the country before your ACR-I card is ready. You may need a special clearance certificate from the BI prior to traveling. I know these can be issued if you have urgent things to take care of but not sure a holiday would come into that category :wink:

Thanks Jake, fortunately we have put it off leaving the country for a holiday for now,

We decided to head back to Bukidnon for xmas and until ACI card is ready to pick up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
30th November 2013, 11:22
Well done Stewart, and thanks for explaining the process. Happy days ahead. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Something (13A) I always meant to do, but never got round to. Ah well.

Terpe
30th November 2013, 11:37
thanks jake, fortunatly we have put it off leaving the country for a holiday for now,
we decided to head back to bukidnon for xmas and until ACI card is ready to pick up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy your Christmas

imagine
30th November 2013, 12:57
Well done Stewart, and thanks for explaining the process. Happy days ahead. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Something (13A) I always meant to do, but never got round to. Ah well.

Thanks Graham. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
30th November 2013, 12:59
Enjoy your Christmas

Thanks Peter, we will :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
13th January 2014, 14:41
Went to Immigration today, for collecting 13a. They checked documents,
asked for 'I' Card claim slip, all receipts for both the 30 day tourist visa extension plus the 2 month visa extension receipts, along with all related 13a receipts and documents.

It was 2nd Jan I was supposed to collect but didn't get to Immigration until today 13th Jan.

They stamped my passport today, a 4 and a half hour wait excluding the 1 hour waiting and window-hopping. :icon_lol: Told to return in ten working days to collect my I Card then to return 60 days before expiry of temporary 13a. Good news is, at least there was no other charges for any processing today. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
13th January 2014, 16:00
Another hurdle out of the way Stewart, good stuff! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jonnijon
14th January 2014, 00:29
They have made it more difficult now for the annual report. You now have to fill in two pages of questions supply a photo and finger prints and get all that certified by an attorney. :cwm23::cwm23:

fred
14th January 2014, 03:43
They have made it more difficult now for the annual report. You now have to fill in two pages of questions supply a photo and finger prints and get all that certified by an attorney. :cwm23::cwm23:

I went in to report and they seemed quite happy to advise me about the new requirement to fill in forms etc etc.. I think I took the wind out of their sails when I handed her the certified form all filled in.

Hopefully, next year it will all be back to normal.

imagine
14th January 2014, 13:09
I asked the Advice/Help desk if there was anything else I had to do during my probationary year, nothing said about annual report, just that I turn up 60 days before renewal/conversion to permanent, is due,

When does annual report begin? Can I assume it is just when I get permanent residency? :Erm:

And does this mean I have to travel to Manila every year, or can annual report be done at a local office?

fred
14th January 2014, 15:04
My 13a was applied for in the UK and finished in Manila and permanent from the start..After receiving my I card I had to report the following year to show them I am still in country etc.
Yours is temporary for one year and then has to be converted from temp. to permanent..Obviously,before one year you have to go to process once more for your permanent visa..
If you do that then they know exactly where you are..
I doubt you need to report before that but if in doubt turn up there before the end of Feb and ask!!
In short..I`m not sure but a quick call or visit will put your mind at rest. Be sure to be sure IMO.

The annual report can be done at many offices throughout the RP.. Certainly in Cebu..
I do mine in Tag.. Just done it in fact.

fred
14th January 2014, 15:09
One more thing.. If you do need to report in another province after moving there,my advice is always use the address that you used in your original form.. Otherwise they will charge you over 1000 Pesos to change your address..

jonnijon
14th January 2014, 23:31
You only need to report when you get your permanent 13a. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
15th January 2014, 00:59
Thanks guys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
27th January 2014, 12:50
We collected my 13 a, I card today from immigration, after waiting the 10 working days,

Only 5 minutes in queue at Window 4 :xxgrinning--00xx3: and just 2 more minutes to sign and walk away with my I card :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now all's done until later this year, just one more day here in Manila then we are off to visit Cebu and my son in law for a couple of days before returning to Malaybalay, flying on promo to Cebu, and thinking of ferry from Cebu when returning home.

Terpe
28th January 2014, 14:30
We collected my 13 a, I card today from immigration, after waiting the 10 working days,

Only 5 minutes in queue at Window 4 :xxgrinning--00xx3: and just 2 more minutes to sign and walk away with my I card :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now all's done until later this year, just one more day here in Manila then we are off to visit Cebu and my son in law for a couple of days before returning to Malaybalay, flying on promo to Cebu, and thinking of ferry from Cebu when returning home

Well done Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And thanks for sharing your step-by-step experience.....very helpful.

Have fun on your Cebu trip :Jump:

imagine
28th January 2014, 15:35
Well done Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And thanks for sharing your step-by-step experience.....very helpful.

Have fun on your Cebu trip :Jump:

Thanks Peter, we will :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
14th September 2014, 13:31
Well, it's almost time to return to Manilla to renew my probationary 13a to permanent.

To be there 60 days before expiry of 27th December 2014, so that will be 27th October, to renew. Not long to go now.

I will need to get NBI before going, I will get this in Cagayan d' Oro. Any advice on how long NBI Clearance takes?

Also, is there anything I need to take with me? My passport, my 13a card, I would think, but do I need anything else?

PS Is there any rule on how soon you get NBI before going to Immigration, and any expiry time of it for using at Immigration?

jonnijon
15th September 2014, 13:53
You need Barangay Clearance as well. NBI have a habit of putting a hit on your name, that means someone with a name like yours has been a naughty boy, so they will investigate you and charge you a few thousand for doing it.

They did it to me, and it took 5 weeks to clear. Had to appear in front of a lawyer and, as it turned out, the guy's name was nothing like mine. :NoNo: Got my NBI one day before my appointment with Immigration. :omg:

imagine
15th September 2014, 13:59
Oh :cwm24: thanks Jonnijon, I will get onto that! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
15th September 2014, 15:08
How much all in all for the residency Imagine?

imagine
15th September 2014, 15:12
How much all in all for the residency Imagine?

I can't remember now, but Lolita says 13,000 peso.

grahamw48
16th September 2014, 00:02
Well you DO look like a dubious character Stewart. :biggrin:

Oh, and Xmas is coming so NBI will need their pasalubong. :NoNo:

imagine
16th September 2014, 00:03
Well you DO look like a dubious character Stewart. :biggrin:

Oh, and Xmas is coming so NBI will need their pasalubong. :NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

jonnijon
16th September 2014, 13:34
I can't remember now, but Lolita says 13,000 peso.

Plus the endless photo copies and photos. if I remember we had to have 6 copies of everything, dammed nightmare :NoNo:

imagine
16th September 2014, 14:48
Plus the endless photo copies and photos. if I remember we had to have 6 copies of everything, dammed nightmare :NoNo:

Yes very trying, but was worth it at the end

fred
16th September 2014, 16:27

My Mrs thrives on all that stuff!! She went to window number this..and window number that, upstairs downstairs etc.. Didn't Faze her.
Didn't faze me either as I was outside drinking cold SMB`s..

Guess I`m lucky!

jonnijon
17th September 2014, 13:37
They started all this - copies and photos - with the annual report this year. Do we have to do it again next year Fred?

andy222
17th September 2014, 13:43
13000's not bad.

fred
17th September 2014, 20:49
They started all this - copies and photos - with the annual report this year. Do we have to do it again next year Fred?

There`s another new memo they have issued recently..Its all in a jargon I don't understand but I assume we will find out in January when we report.. Probably another form and new fingerprints! Additional expense etc.

imagine
18th September 2014, 09:40
You need Barangay Clearance as well. NBI have a habit of putting a hit on your name, that means someone with a name like yours has been a naughty boy, so they will investigate you and charge you a few thousand for doing it.

They did it to me, and it took 5 weeks to clear. Had to appear in front of a lawyer and, as it turned out, the guy's name was nothing like mine. :NoNo: Got my NBI one day before my appointment with Immigration. :omg:

Went to Barangay today for Clearance. At first they told me to get this 1st: I need purok clearance. We told them it was for the purpose of NBI, and that NBI was for 13a at Immigration. The lady spoke to someone else in the office, and they said I don't need Barangay Clearance for NBI and also I don't need it because I am not registered as a voter.

jonnijon
18th September 2014, 13:56
Went to Barangay today for Clearance. At first they told me to get this 1st: I need purok clearance. We told them it was for the purpose of NBI, and that NBI was for 13a at Immigration. The lady spoke to someone else in the office, and they said I don't need Barangay Clearance for NBI and also I don't need it because I am not registered as a voter.

Just checked with the wife,she says I had purok clearance first then barangay clearance, that is signed by your barangay captain. Hope your NBI office is better than mine, people start lining up at 4am. we are lucky we have a friend there so got in quick.

imagine
18th September 2014, 14:22
Just checked with the wife,she say's I had purok clearance first then barangay clearance, that is signed by your barangay captain. Hope your NBI office is better than mine, people start lining up at 4am. we are lucky we have a friend there so got in quick.

Yes, I think same here - long queues

imagine
18th September 2014, 15:27
I intend to go to Cagayan d'Oro NBI on Monday. Hope they don't turn round and say I have to get barangay clearance, but looks like that's the only way I can do it now.

I'm getting a bad feeling I'm going to be passed back and forth. Maybe the barangay here don't know what they doing! :Erm:

And they say I have to be on the Electoral List before I can get baragay clearance.

Hey ho, the fun starts all over again :doh

If I get NBI clearance is there an expiry time for use at Immigration? Like the UK Police Check was valid 6 months.

fred
18th September 2014, 16:28
The Barangay`s are usually no problem...Ask them for clearance..give them money and VOILA!! :icon_lol:

jake
19th September 2014, 02:39
I intend to go to Cagayan d'Oro NBI on Monday. Hope they don't turn round and say I have to get barangay clearance, but looks like that's the only way I can do it now.

I'm getting a bad feeling I'm going to be passed back and forth. Maybe the barangay here don't know what they doing! :Erm:

And they say I have to be on the Electoral List before I can get baragay clearance.

Hey ho, the fun starts all over again :doh

If I get NBI clearance is there an expiry time for use at Immigration? Like the UK Police Check was valid 6 months.

Seems like the barangay secretary is getting the electoral list and baranagy registration muddled up. Ask to register at the barangay and they can then give you clearance.
The chances are the NBI wont ask for it, however for the sake of 100 pesos its better to have it with you. NBI clearance is valid for one year.

jake
19th September 2014, 02:43
There`s another new memo they have issued recently..Its all in a jargon I don't understand but I assume we will find out in January when we report.. Probably another form and new fingerprints! Additional expense etc.

After reading all the hoo ha online in January, i expected the yearly report to be difficult. Took me under 30mins to complete the whole process. Just goes to show don't believe everything you read online!

imagine
19th September 2014, 02:52
Seems like the barangay secretary is getting the electoral list and baranagy registration muddled up. Ask to register at the barangay and they can then give you clearance.
The chances are the NBI wont ask for it, however for the sake of 100 pesos its better to have it with you. NBI clearance is valid for one year.

thanks jake xxgrinning-smiley-00xx3.

fred
19th September 2014, 03:12
After reading all the hoo ha online in January, i expected the yearly report to be difficult. Took me under 30mins to complete the whole process. Just goes to show don't believe everything you read online!

Yes Jake but the whole point is that they already have all the information they need.. Thats why we were issued an ACR card.
It only took me an hour in Jan but that's only because we had a pre filled in the form that I had printed off the week before.. Without online research and discussion the report session would have been a pain in the ass for me .
If they want additional info or new requirements they should wait for the ACR cards to expire and do all that B.S on the renewal..
How simple would that be!

jake
19th September 2014, 10:54
Yes Jake but the whole point is that they already have all the information they need.. Thats why we were issued an ACR card.
It only took me an hour in Jan but that's only because we had a pre filled in the form that I had printed off the week before.. Without online research and discussion the report session would have been a pain in the ass for me .
If they want additional info or new requirements they should wait for the ACR cards to expire and do all that B.S on the renewal..
How simple would that be!

Too simple!!

Yes i agree that online research and discussion helps, however it usually develops into a bitching session that has nothing to do with the actual new rules and why they have been implemented.

Like me Fred, you have dealt with the BI since the 80's and we both know how bad things were in the past due to dodgy deals. Or good depending on your status :wink:

The new system is probably an attempt to get some of the past mistakes straightened out. If i have to fill in a few boxes with N/A and have my finger prints taken again, its not really a big problem IMO.

imagine
27th September 2014, 15:23
Got my purok clearance and then barangay clearance, in the same day. Went for NBI in Cagayan on Thursday, and were informed it would take 4 weeks to process. I am worried now, because I am due at Immigration on 27th Oct - being the 2 months before expiry - which is leaving it tight to include travelling too. Usually 2 days travelling, so I intended to travel in 3 weeks' time.

When we asked if we can get the clearance sooner, one of the staff gave us his cellphone no/ and said to call him on the 15th Oct, then he will follow it up. So I can only hope now.

Does anyone know if it's a big problem if I don't have the clearance in time to meet the 2 months before my 13a renewal?

fred
27th September 2014, 15:29
Anyone staying over 59 days.... Get ready to fill in another form including your fingerprints and possibly other biometric data as well as your kids information,passport numbers ect.. That includes every foreigner regardless of visa type BTW!!
Its more fun here you know!!

imagine
27th September 2014, 15:36
Fred, you're confusing me now :Erm:

My 13a probationary visa expires on 27th Dec 2014, (not that I will be staying over 59 days)

The requirement, as I understand it, is that I have to go to Immigration 2 months before the expiry date - which I believe will be the 27th October 2014. My concern is, that my NBI clearance may not be ready in time to give me time to get to Immigration with it by the 27th.

fred
27th September 2014, 15:44
Fred, you're confusing me now :Erm:

My 13a probationary visa expires on 27th Dec 2014, (not that I will be staying over 59 days)

The requirement, as I understand it, is that I have to go to Immigration 2 months before the expiry date, - which I believe will be the 27th October 2014. My concern is that my NBI clearance may not be ready in time to give me time to get to Immigration with it by the 27th.

Just do what you are doing Imagine..Everything will be fine.
The requirement that I refer to applies to all of us including Balikbayans and needs to be adhered to before September 15th 2015..

ADVISORY

The Alien Registration Program (ARP), a Bureau of Immigration (BI) - Department of Justice (DOJ) initiative, aims to: (i) Account; (ii)Register and re-register; (iii) Capture information; (iv) Update BI’s alien database and (iv) Provide assistance for visa-related problems.

The ARP shall be held from 01 October 2014 until 30 September 2015. Aliens may apply at any authorized BI Regional Office 1. Bring a duly filled-out ARP form (form and additional information is available at www.immigration.gov.ph (http://www.immigration.gov.ph/)) and any valid identification (e.g. passport, driver’s license).

Registered aliens under this program may be primary beneficiaries of future social integration/legalization programs of the government.

For inquiries, you may contact the following numbers: (02)465-2400 locals 208, 444 and 447.

Regional Offices click here http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/675-advisory-regional-office

imagine
27th September 2014, 15:48
Thanks Fred. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
27th September 2014, 15:51
Imagine.. Where did you apply for your 13a?? Manila?
To be honest,I cannot answer your query about your NBI clearance being ready before your next appointment..
All I can suggest is that you explain your situation to the NBI office and ask them too put things into an express lane!! Most R.P departments have them..You just need to pay for the privilege!

imagine
28th September 2014, 00:30
Yes Fred, 13a applied for in Manila.

jonnijon
28th September 2014, 13:33
If you are in Malaybalay why do you go all the way to Manilla????

imagine
28th September 2014, 13:39
If you are in Malaybalay why do you go all the way to Manilla????

Because, as I understood it, renewal from probationary to permanent 13a requires that it is done in Manila :Erm:

imagine
28th September 2014, 14:06
Ah, I have found something - the closest to Malaybalay. Looks to me that I can convert from 13a probationary to permanent in Cagayan, which is closest to us,

Cagayan de Oro Immigration District Office

 ACR I-Card Issuance, Reissuance and Renewal
 Amendment from Probationary Non-Quota Immigrant Visa by
Marriage to Permanent Visa

link http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/DirectoryOfTransactions/22MAYDIRECTORY.pdf

I dont know why I have been under the impression I had to renew in Manila all this time :Erm:

Terpe
28th September 2014, 15:04
I'm hoping to get mine done at Davao BI
As far as I can understand it that should be OK

Currently waiting for my legalised Police Clearance and Marriage Certificate to be returned from the FCO at Milton Keynes.
It's a bit of a costly palarva but no choice.

Does anyone know if I need to have proof of income ?
If yes does that also need to be certified by a Notary, the FCO and Philippine Embassy?

imagine
28th September 2014, 15:27

Currently waiting for my legalised Police Clearance and Marriage Certificate to be returned from the FCO at Milton Keynes.

If yes does that also need to be certified by a Notary, the FCO and Philippine Embassy?

For 13a probationary, they wanted proof of income + my wife's income as it is the wife who is applying for your residency. I took printouts of my bank accounts, Lolitas bank account, proof of her income which her school principal acquired for her, also for her rental income from her store.

As for my income - as I was not working - they took interest in my bank accounts, but more so on my pension forecast that I will receive in 5 years. I took my forecast with me to the immigration attorney interview. I was not asked for any Notary, FCO or Phil Embassy UK for this.

Terpe
28th September 2014, 15:48
For 13a probationary, they wanted proof of income + my wife's income, as it is the wife who is applying for your residency. I took printouts of my bank accounts, Lolitas bank account, proof of her income which her school principal acquired for her, also for her rental income from her store.

As for my income - as I was not working - they took interest in my bank accounts, but more so on my pension forecast that I will receive in 5 years. I took my forecast with me to the immigration attorney interview. I was not asked for any Notary, FCO or Phil Embassy UK for this.

Thanks Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
28th September 2014, 16:02
Thanks Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're welcome Peter.

Looks like it won't be long now before you're over here. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jonnijon
29th September 2014, 07:42
I just took a certified copy of my bank statement. (the bank will do that) and the letters from all my pension companys telling what they will pay every month. Dont worry too much, it seems daunting but its all very simple. Just have about four 2x2 photos and about six copies of all your documents, belive me you will need them, it will drive you mad when they keep asking for copies :Cuckoo:

Terpe
29th September 2014, 09:21
I just took a certified copy of my bank statement. (the bank will do that) and the letters from all my pension companys telling what they will pay every month. Dont worry too much, it seems daunting but its all very simple. Just have about four 2x2 photos and about six copies of all your documents, belive me you will need them, it will drive you mad when they keep asking for copies :Cuckoo:

:doh
Oh no, not more certified documents.......
All this certification and legalisation etc costs a :censored: fortune.

What if my proof of income isn't certified ?

fred
29th September 2014, 09:54
:doh
Oh no, not more certified documents.......
All this certification and legalisation etc costs a :censored: fortune.

What if my proof of income isn't certified ?

Peter..Any particular reason you are not applying in the UK?

Terpe
29th September 2014, 10:49
Peter..Any particular reason you are not applying in the UK?

I had intended to originally but certain events overtook me and timing has become a challenge.
Hope I can pull it off in Davao

stevewool
29th September 2014, 20:15

Peter, can I ask you what you are having to do to move to the Phils, what forms you have to fill in and are there any contacts that you need to make before being accepted sort of thing? I hope you understand what I am asking

Terpe
29th September 2014, 23:15
Steve,
As you already know spouses of Filipino citizens can stay in the Philippines for 12 months under the visa free Balikbayan scheme then renew again by exiting and re-entering etc.

Well I have decided to take the alternative route and apply for 13a perm residence right away.
So I need to comply with the current regulations so that my wife can submit a compliant application when we are actually there.

The needed documents have to be 'legalised' by the Philippine Embassy before Philippine Immigration will accept them.

The process for legalisation varies slightly depending on the specific document.

Police Clearance Certificate from UK is needed.
This then needs to be certified by a notary public.
Then it needs to be legalised by the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Then it needs to be legalised by the Philippine Embassy

UK marriage certificate is already a certified copy of a register entry so this can be legalised by the FCO without needing attention of a notary.
This also needs to be legalised by the Phil Embassy.

Then I need proof of income which apparently also needs to be certified.

As I said, we've decided to apply in Philippines.
It's also possible to apply here in UK at the Philippine Embassy.
Here's the application form for Philippine Embassy

Here's the application form for Philippine Embassy (http://philembassy-uk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/visaform3.pdf )

I'll post the form I'll be using in the Phils when I have a better connection.
Hope it helps.

You'll need the Police Certificate, marriage certificate and proof of income in both cases.

imagine
27th October 2014, 16:14
Collected my NBI Clearance Certificate today, then on to Immigration, Cagayan de oro office. Very helpful and easy going, not busy like Manila. The girl accepted my application for amendment from Probationary 13a to Permanent Residency. They will phone my wife to let us know when to return. I believe there will be an interview, and she said the fee will be 11,000 peso.

My NBI was fast-tracked by seeing the man in charge (for a charge to cover costs :wink:)

Terpe
27th October 2014, 16:32
Thanks for the updates Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keep them coming :wink:

imagine
28th November 2014, 16:55
We got a text message from Cagayan immigration stating that we could proceed to payment of fees. Lolita went on my behalf yesterday with my passport and paid the fees - nice one - instead of the 11,000 peso we were quoted, the fee was 9,000.

And were given an appointment for next week to attend for interview which requires both of us

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th November 2014, 01:55
Step by step it's all coming together for you Stewart :xxgrinning--00xx3:

On my side I've given up for a while. Seems my local BI office is going to be tricky.
Not too worried though as I'm on a 1 year Balikbayan.

I'll make another visit and application after Christmas before my papers expire :wink:

Thanks for the updates and inputs on your experience, it's been very helpful

imagine
29th November 2014, 05:57
with a 1 year Balikbayan it gives you plenty of time, you will be well settled in by then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th November 2014, 08:27
with a 1 year Balikbayan it gives you plenty of time, you will be well settled in by then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes and no.

As I understand it my Police Clearance certificate and any other legalised documents must be less than 6 months old at date of application for 13a :Erm:

Michael Parnham
29th November 2014, 08:32
You've certainly settled in better than I did Stewart. I just kept getting my Passport stamped every two months then - after living there for fourteen months - the girl in Immigration at Dumaguete said that when I go to renew next visit, she will deal with my settlement visa and it will cost p22,000. I thought that was cheap because, every time I had my passport stamped, it used to cost me p3,000 then next time p7,000 and next p3,000 and so on. Never the same price each visit! :Erm:

imagine
29th November 2014, 08:50
Yes and no.

As I understand it my Police Clearance certificate and any other legalised documents must be less than 6 months old at date of application for 13a :Erm:

Ah yes you're right

imagine
29th November 2014, 08:52
You've certainly settled in better than I did Stewart, I just kept getting my Passport stamped every two months then after living there for fourteen months the girl in Immigration at Dumaguete said that when I go to renew next visit she will deal with my settlement visa and it will cost p22000 I thought that was cheap because every time I had my passport stamped it used to cost me p3000 then next time p7000 and next p3000 and so on, never the same price each visit!:Erm:

Well it's always been my intention to stay permanently, so I didn't want all that back and forth to Immigration

Michael Parnham
29th November 2014, 09:11
Well it's always been my intention to stay permanently, so I didn't want all that back and forth to Immigration

Luckily Immigration was only a ten-minute walk from where we lived and I enjoyed the visits because I always had Aussie's Brits and Americans to chat with whilst waiting! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
4th December 2014, 13:01
Had the interview today at Cagayan Immigration. The interview took about one and a half hours, because the attorney was very chatty. At the end he asked me, what I would like him to do with my application. :Erm: I thought what's this? :Erm: A trick question? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes, he actually had me verbally ask him to please approve my application and give reasons that I love my wife and Philippines and want to live the rest of my life here.
:icon_lol:

He was actually a very nice guy - entertaining - and we had a good laugh.

Anyway, he signed and approved. Now, he forwards this to Manilla and they will call me within 1 to 2 months to collect my I-card etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
4th December 2014, 13:54
That's brilliant news Stewart. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
4th December 2014, 20:14
Well done Stewart! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
5th December 2014, 11:24
Thanks guys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th December 2014, 19:38
:Jump: ... congratulations & well done, Stewart! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
6th December 2014, 09:40
:Jump: ... congratulations & well done, Stewart! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th December 2014, 11:41
Congrats Stewart

imagine
6th December 2014, 11:49
Congrats Stewart

Thanks Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
13th December 2014, 16:39
Many congratulations Stewart :Jump:

You made it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy days.

imagine
14th December 2014, 13:21
Thanks Peter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
14th December 2014, 18:18
Nice one Stewart, well done mate. You're out of the rat race. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
15th December 2014, 01:59
Nice one Stewart, well done mate. You're out of the rat race. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Me too Andy :Jump:

Despite some initial pre-move jitters, I can say that at this time it has turned out to be one of my best decisions.

imagine
15th December 2014, 13:25

Despite some initial pre-move jitters, I can say that at this time it has turned out to be one of my best decisions.

It's a big decision, I know. Well done Peter! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We only live once, better to do than spend life wishing you had :smile:

imagine
15th December 2014, 13:26

Thanks Andy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
15th December 2014, 16:08

Thats very good to know. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
6th March 2015, 15:58
Well it was the 4th December that was my interview for the 13a Permanent Residence. Finally, after this long wait, I had the text message from Immigration 2 weeks ago giving me an appointment time to go back. This appointment was for today. It requested that both myself and my wife attend with my passport.

I was expecting my 13a ID Card, but no. :Erm: Signed forms (got inky finger prints) filled in forms, then was instructed to go and get photo copies and come back. 3 copies of each of the forms I had filled in on the old card, bio page and entry-stamp pages of passport. Returned to immigration, with the copies, thought that was it. They send the forms plus my old card back to Manila. I was told they will text me to collect the card in another month.

Then I asked about the Annual Report. They said I was late. They processed this for me - 310 peso - plus 200 peso for being late. :icon_lol:

During my previous visit, I had asked and understood that I could do it in February when returning to pick up my card.

Oh well, :anerikke: I didnt argue. At least it is all being processed!

Terpe
6th March 2015, 16:15
I'm still in process as after numerous visits the immigration officer still finds thing wrong with my application.
This time she tells me I must produce a copy of the report of marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy in London. This was year 2002
Also I'm to produce a certificate of being 'free to marry' before we got married. :furious3:

I'm convinced this officer is trying to find a way to force us into engage one of her immigration advisor friends for a highly inflated fee.
I'm not having any of it and told her so.
None of the things she keeps asking for is indicated in immigration rules.
She claims they are new requirements.
I said I would go home to consider what she has instructed and would return on Monday with a new submission.
I told her I would be contacting a higher authority and escalating a complaint.

But in reality what can I do to get her off my case?

fred
6th March 2015, 16:25
I'm still in process as after numerous visits the immigration officer still finds thing wrong with my application.
This time she tells me I must produce a copy of the report of marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy in London. This was year 2002
Also I'm to produce a certificate of being 'free to marry' before we got married. :furious3:

I'm convinced this officer is trying to find a way to force us into engage one of her immigration advisor friends for a highly inflated fee.
I said I would go home to consider what she has instructed and would return on Monday with a new submission.

Tut tut..I did tell you to get it done in the UK!!
Oh well...It`ll all be good in the end...I guess.

We are now embroiled in the business permit process... OMG...You think you have problems!:icon_lol:
Its more bloody fun in the bloody Philippines!! Grrr.

Harry T
6th March 2015, 16:47
I can just imagine :wink: pardon the pun, the frustrations you are having Terpe, but you guys are there and know better than most about the red tape requirements. All you can do is bite your tongue and force a smile until you get out of the office, you have all the time you need to provide them with the various documents, and you will get there in the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
6th March 2015, 16:50
Buildings, Authorites - they're all full of racketeers. The paperwork, the running around, it's just crazy. But as long as you can laugh, it's ok,

Arthur Little
7th March 2015, 01:53
Buildings, Authorites - they're all full of racketeers. The paperwork, the running around, it's just crazy. But as long as you can laugh, it's ok,

:doh ... and all the while those :censored: "con artists" are laughing all the way to their nearest bank! :icon_rolleyes:

Terpe
7th March 2015, 06:46
Tut tut..I did tell you to get it done in the UK!!
Oh well...It`ll all be good in the end...I guess.

It just wasn't possible for all sorts of reasons.
The worst case scenario is that I just quit the 13 a process and live here under an annual Balikbayan Privilege.

Fred any idea how long I could continue that before raising immigration eyebrows ??

I seem to have read a blg somewhere indicating 6 years. If that were so what could they (immigration) do?

Of course the downside is that's only good for as long as:-
A) You're still married
B) You're still fit enough to travel

Food for thought.

Terpe
7th March 2015, 06:49

It was a good time to pay a visit to Chowking for a super large Hal Halo :hubbahubba:

Trying to somehow put together whatever I have or can get this weekend online and make yet another trip on Monday. Fingers crossed.

Terpe
7th March 2015, 06:51
:doh ... and all the while those :censored: "con artists" are laughing all the way to their nearest bank! :icon_rolleyes:

As it happens Arthur there's a so-called Official Immigration Advisors office right next door to the BI building.
Makes me wonder anyway :Erm:

Terpe
7th March 2015, 06:55
I can just imagine :wink: pardon the pun, the frustrations you are having Terpe, but you guys are there and know better than most about the red tape requirements. All you can do is bite your tongue and force a smile until you get out of the office, you have all the time you need to provide them with the various documents, and you will get there in the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The thing is Harry, it's always a surprise reason. Just like the paper sizes etc.
Now she's asking for documents that are not listed anywhere.
We're an honest genuine couple so we can always find a way to provide whatever they want.
I'm now expecting they'll want any new documents certified, notarised and legalised blah blah blah

imagine
7th March 2015, 07:18
It was a good time to pay a visit to Chowking for a super large Hal Halo :hubbahubba:

Trying to somehow put together whatever I have or can get this weekend online and make yet another trip on Monday. Fingers crossed.

We took advantage of our time after Immigration, with a trip to the Malls. :icon_lol:

Looked for imported favorites, my Heinz tomato sauce, and Kelloggs Rice Krispies from Pure Gold. Then on to Centrino.

Whiterose: Weetabix, Cheddar cheese, liqurice sticks :hubbahubba: salad cream, brown sauce, and other odds 'n' sods, but Whiterose is expensive.

Picked up new headphones to drown out the sound on the TV while Lita is watching her movies, so I can hear my movies on line, and a new wireless mouse from CD King.

The Manageress at Mercury - where we live - she orders my Kellogg's Cornflakes for me, :xxgrinning--00xx3: as I don't like Nestle.

Just ache for a decent bacon sandwich, and fried sausage sandwich with brown sauce.

Michael Parnham
7th March 2015, 08:07
The worst case scenario is that I just quit the 13 a process and live here under an annual Balikbayan Privilege.

Fred any idea how long I could continue that before raising immigration eyebrows ??

I seem to have read a blg somewhere indicating 6 years. If that were so what could they (immigration) do?

A) You're still married

Food for thought.

Balikbayan would be the best way to go Peter; at least it will give you a break each year to get away from the chaos. If it's only for six years it will give you time to make sure every single requirement is in place - and the money of course! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
7th March 2015, 08:15
We took advantage of our time after Immigration, with a tri[to the Malls. :icon_lol:

Looked for imported favorites, my Heinz tomato sauce, and Kellogg's Rice Krispies from Pure Gold. Then on to Centrino.

Whiterose: Weetabix , Cheddar cheese, liqurice sticks, :hubbahubba:
salad cream, brown sauce, and other odds 'n' sods, but Whiterose is expensive.

Picked up new headphones to drown out the TV sound while Lita is watching her movies, so I can hear my movies online, and a new wireless mouse from CD King.

The Manageress at Mercury - where we live - she orders my Kellogg's Cornflakes for me, :xxgrinning--00xx3: as I don't like Nestle.

Just ache for a decent bacon sandwich, and fried sausage sandwich with brown sauce.

Well Stewart, you'll have no problem getting bacon and sausage sandwiches with brown sauce in the Philippines, yummy yummy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
7th March 2015, 10:54
Well Stewart, you have no problem with bacon and sausage sandwiches with brown sauce in Philippines, yummy yummy!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well, I haven't found any good bacon here at all, and I have never seen a sausage here yet! :bigcry:

jonnijon
7th March 2015, 12:32

Go and talk to the Mayor, he has said he will personally arrest any immigration officer trying to scam people. :icon_lol:

jonnijon
7th March 2015, 12:34
Well, I haven't found any good bacon here at all, and I have never seen a sausage here yet! :bigcry:

Swiss Deli in Davao have English bacon and sausages :hubbahubba: but you pay the price. :yikes:!

Arthur Little
7th March 2015, 13:08
Go and talk to the Mayor, he has said he will personally arrest any immigration officer trying to scam people. :icon_lol:

Let's hope he abides by that undertaking ... :anerikke: ... he 'may or' may not!

jonnijon
7th March 2015, 13:10
Had the interview today at Cagayan Immigration. The interview took about one and a half hours, because the attorney was very chatty. At the end he asked me, what I would like him to do with my application. :Erm: I thought what's this? :Erm: A trick question? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes, he actually had me verbally ask him to please approve my application and give reasons that I love my wife and Philippines and want to live the rest of my life here.
:icon_lol:

He was actually a very nice guy - entertaining - and we had a good laugh.

Anyway, he signed and approved. Now, he forwards this to Manilla and they will call me within 1 to 2 months to collect my I-card etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes nice guy, but think about the questions, all very carefully engineered to try and trap you.

fred
7th March 2015, 14:30

A) You're still married

Food for thought.

Peter..Sounds like a lot of hearsay to me..I have never read anything about a 6 year limit or anything like it. Immigration officers sometimes like to puff out their chests a bit and try to validate a reason for them to be there.
My advice is continue to be your calm and your polite self and continue to produce the requirements that they ask for..Eventually you will get your permanent residency and enjoy paying your 300 Pesos per year for every year you stay..
Do 50 hail Mary`s and 10 yoga sessions whilst repeating..."Its more fun in the Philippines"!!:icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
7th March 2015, 15:56

You're joking Stewart, Robinson's Supermarket have loads of different types of bacon and sausage - even savoury white bread that is baked instore! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
7th March 2015, 16:14
You're joking Stewart, Robinson's Supermarket have loads of different types of bacon and sausage - even savoury white bread that is baked instore! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No Robinson's here, though there was in Manila - at Cianta - but still no sausages or good bacon. :bigcry:

Michael Parnham
7th March 2015, 16:26
No Robinson's here, though there was in Manila -at Cianta - but still no sausages or good bacon. :bigcry:

Very surprised Stewart :Erm:

Terpe
7th March 2015, 16:33
Swiss Deli in Davao have English bacon and sausages :hubbahubba: but you pay the price :yikes:!

Whereabouts is that Swiss Deli Jonnijon ?
I found some sausages but what a price :yikes:
I was considering buying a sausage making machine but these days we just don't eat much meat.

Sometimes though a plate of sausage and mash with decent gravy just will not get out of my head

grahamw48
7th March 2015, 22:47
Look out for 'Australian' sausages...usually the nearest to Brit ones. Shop in expat/ tourist areas for such things.

jonnijon
7th March 2015, 23:57
Whereabouts is that Swiss Deli Jonnijon ?
I found some sausages but what a price :yikes:
I was considering buying a sausage making machine but these days we just don't eat much meat.

Sometimes though a plate of sausage and mash with decent gravy just will not get out of my head

E-mail Bob Martin he can tell you exactly, I just grab a cab. :icon_lol:

Terpe
8th March 2015, 03:56
E-mail Bob Martin he can tell you exactly, I just grab a cab. :icon_lol:

Went this morning to one of the Swiss Deli branches this morning.
It's a just restaurant.

fred
8th March 2015, 04:57
Went this morning to one of the Swiss Deli branches this morning.
It's a just restaurant.

I`m lucky because we have a few expats that are making them for sale.
Ive never tried making my own but here`s a way to make some that might be acceptable..
If any of you do try this,let me know what they are like.. They dont look great from the pics but you never know.

http://marksvegplot.blogspot.com/2011/12/home-made-skinless-sausages.html

https://fingerlickinggoodness.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/yummy-scrummy-homemade-sausage/

Terpe
8th March 2015, 05:00
I`m lucky because we have a few expats that are making them for sale.
Ive never tried making my own but here`s a way to make some that might be acceptable..
If any of you do try this,let me know what they are like.. They dont look great from the pics but you never know.

http://marksvegplot.blogspot.com/2011/12/home-made-skinless-sausages.html

Thanks for that Fred, I'll take a look later.
Just now trying to get my wife off the phone and out to Toril :doh

I'm still considering buying a small machine from UK together with supply of skins.
Depends how I get on with the blog details you linked :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
8th March 2015, 13:12
Thanks for that Fred, I'll take a look later.
Just now trying to get my wife off the phone and out to Toril :doh

I'm still considering buying a small machine from UK together with supply of skins.
Depends how I get on with the blog details you linked :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wouldn't be so bad if they were the flat squares with no skin like I could get in Scotland

imagine
7th April 2015, 09:35
Got the text from immigration last week, your I-card is now ready to pick up,

Went to Cagayan yesterday and collected, just 2 minutes inside, jobs a good un :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
7th April 2015, 13:47

Went to Cagayan yesterday and collected, just 2 minutes inside, jobs a good un :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Job done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
7th April 2015, 14:02
Job done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

now i can wipe the sweat from my brow:biggrin::icon_lol:

Terpe
7th April 2015, 15:34

Wonderful news Stewart :Jump:
Congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope mine will go smooth from now on

imagine
7th April 2015, 15:37
Wonderful news Stewart :Jump:
Congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope mine will go smooth from now on

Thanks, :xxgrinning--00xx3: though yours didn't start so smoothly I'm sure it will go trouble free now :xxgrinning--00xx3: