PDA

View Full Version : NO Temperature!!

sars_notd_virus
20th November 2013, 01:24
Where's the temperature gone??? !!!:Erm:

..I've checked the temperature today and it's naught....nil....nothing....zero...zilch :grosyeux:

:36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

stevewool
20th November 2013, 07:40
its gone on holiday, its too cold here

Iani
20th November 2013, 10:46
Naught is freezing point...........and not as bad as it sounds really. It's when it gets to minus 10, with that nasty white stuff floating out the sky we worry :biggrin:

Just looking outside, it's the sort of day these people who say "winter is my favourite season" mean. Very clear blue sky, and "crisp, clear" conditions. Even moreso when there is a snow covering.

They DON'T mean real winter conditions for the UK, which is grey skies, driving cold rain and waiting at a bus stop at night. They are people who can afford heating and hot soup

There's a saying though along the lines of there's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing.

Actually in the local paper some years ago, someone wanted to convert a derelict old mansion into flats. It overlooked a huge swathe of woodland owned by the local nudist club. They objected saying that in summer the leaves protect their privacy, but in winter the leaves go, and "naturism is an all year round activity". The mind well and truly boggled there. Surely they don't wander around the woods in the niff in January!

Moy
20th November 2013, 11:32
my fav spot back home so warm and loving:biggrin::wink: weather:biggrin: not biting :censored::doh:cwm23::cwm23::xxaction-smiley-047:cwm3: freezin cold like here:olddude:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3504/4079655595_d0e2e27ec9.jpg

KeithD
20th November 2013, 12:55
I've just been outside by the pool in the dark and it says 81F :biggrin: ... time for some skinny dipping :omg:

andy222
20th November 2013, 12:59
I've just been outside by the pool in the dark and it says 81F :biggrin: ... time for some skinny dipping :omg:
:laugher: You will soon be back here.:icon_lol:

KeithD
20th November 2013, 13:08
:laugher: You will soon be back here.:icon_lol:

Then I'll have to adjust to my house being just 72F :wink: ... with freshly brewed Irish coffee and 7mbps internet :smile:

imagine
20th November 2013, 13:10
Where's the temperature gone??? !!!:Erm:

Its here in Manila :biggrin: :sunshine:

grahamw48
20th November 2013, 14:13
Naught is freezing point...........and not as bad as it sounds really. It's when it gets to minus 10, with that nasty white stuff floating out the sky we worry :biggrin:

Just looking outside, it's the sort of day these people who say "winter is my favourite season" mean. Very clear blue sky, and "crisp, clear" conditions. Even moreso when there is a snow covering.

They DON'T mean real winter conditions for the UK, which is grey skies, driving cold rain and waiting at a bus stop at night. They are people who can afford heating and hot soup

There's a saying though on the lines of there's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing.

Actually in the local paper some years ago, someone wanted to convert a derelict old mansion into flats. It overlooked a huge swathe of woodland owned by the local nudist club. They objected saying that in summer the leaves protect their privacy, but in winter the leaves go, and "naturism is an all year round activity". The mind well and truly boggled there. Surely they don't wander around the woods in the niff in January!

You'd think they'd get chaps on their privates. :cwm24:

sars_notd_virus
22nd November 2013, 13:46
Its here in Manila :biggrin: :sunshine:

a complete opposite over here in wiltshire a couple of days ago...
it looks like Jack Frost has been!!!!!!!:freezin:

Moy
23rd November 2013, 19:56
:cwm24::thumbsdown::doh yuk weather arctic freezing :cwm23::censored::doh

grahamw48
23rd November 2013, 22:26
Bah !

Cold ?

I've turned the central heating off now there's only me in the house....and that's the way it will stay. :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
23rd November 2013, 22:34
I never have my heating on when Maritess is at work, its too warm for me when its anything above 18 degrees! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sentinent
23rd November 2013, 23:40
Bah !

Cold ?

I've turned the central heating off now there's only me in the house....and that's the way it will stay. :biggrin:

This, I think, is typical of life in the UK. Fuel costs are so expensive as to be out of the reach of many people. So they shiver and are miserable as a consequence. Britain is a dreadful place for the old. , the young, the sick and the poor.

sars_notd_virus
24th November 2013, 17:23
Britain is a dreadful place for the old. , the young, the sick and the poor.

Lol thank you for reminding us:Erm:

stevewool
24th November 2013, 17:28
its all down to what you are wearing , if you are wearing short shorts you may feel cold but i am sure it makes your partner feel hot hot hot,
Hands up whos got a onesie:biggrin:,

sars_notd_virus
24th November 2013, 17:32
Hands up whos got a onesie:biggrin:,

:Hellooo: I got three :biggrin::Rasp:

and three flannel nightgowns:hubbahubba:

grahamw48
24th November 2013, 21:18
Thermal underwear ! :olddude:

My bedroom is never heated.