PDA

View Full Version : VFS Booked

songz777
19th November 2013, 21:32
Hi guys, well after 4 months of prep I am sending my last documents by DHL wednesday. It cost £76! 2.5 kilo! but deliver 1-2 days and I guess another 2 days to CDO city. We have the visa application printed and signed and VFS vip service booked for 28th Nov. So now we wait and soon hope to have my wife here after all the mountains we have had to climb with your help.

Thanks for everything,

John & Angeline

andy222
19th November 2013, 21:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
19th November 2013, 21:50
Well done im sure it will be a succesfull outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th November 2013, 21:53
Hi guys, well after 4 months of prep I am sending my last documents by DHL wednesday. It cost £76! 2.5 kilo! but deliver 1-2 days and I guess another 2 days to CDO city. We have the visa application printed and signed and VFS vip service booked for 28th Nov. So now we wait and soon hope to have my wife here after all the mountains we have had to climb with your help.

Thanks for everything,

John & Angeline

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... all the very best, John & Angeline!!

Terpe
19th November 2013, 21:56

Thanks for everything,

John & Angeline

John and Angeline,

All your fellow forumers will be joining me in sending very best wishes for a speedy and positive outcome. :Jump:

You've taken your time, done the research and now just need to submit that whopping bundle and wait. Waiting is not so easy, I can tell you...
That's quite a weight of documents John, but better like that than showing short on just that document the ECO want to see. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Please keep us updated.

marga
20th November 2013, 03:46
Goodluck in your wife's visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
20th November 2013, 07:07
I am sure it will go well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
20th November 2013, 10:47
Yes!

Hoping for a quick and positive decision :xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
20th November 2013, 18:40
Hi guys, thank you very much. Wow what a journey to happiness :) Yes I will keep you updated and be offering help like you have been to me to others at the start of their journey. Yes Terpe I agree with you, slow and steady wins the race and do your research and be at peace about it all and make care choices and double check everything.

Many blessings on you all.

John & Angeline.:biggrin:

PS we have 3 folders of 2 years of documents! Yes they weigh a number of kilos!