PDA

View Full Version : Can you smell burning.....?

Admin
11th December 2005, 21:33
Anyone effected by the expensive BBQ in Hemel Hempstead? I bet it'll add an extra tang to the London smog....:)

ginapeterb
11th December 2005, 23:23
Originally posted by admin@Dec 11 2005, 08:33 PM
Anyone effected by the expensive BBQ in Hemel Hempstead? I bet it'll add an extra tang to the London smog....:)

Quoted post

Actually yes I was, M1 blocked this morning at 05.30am, when we left for airport, had to do a detour...but still arrived on time....yes hmmmmmm I can smell it here.

Admin
12th December 2005, 10:12
Bloody great country......last week we told the World we were close to reaching our Kyoto targets, this week we pollute the whole of Europe with toxic fumes :lol:

The firemen were supposed to start pumping on foam last night.....but alas.....they were stopped from doing so in case the foam got in the water table........luckily the fire is only producing millions of cubic feet of toxic gas while they debate the issue :rolleyes:

Pauldo
12th December 2005, 14:53
Originally posted by admin@Dec 12 2005, 10:12 AM
Bloody great country......last week we told the World we were close to reaching our Kyoto targets, this week we pollute the whole of Europe with toxic fumes :lol:

The firemen were supposed to start pumping on foam last night.....but alas.....they were stopped from doing so in case the foam got in the water table........luckily the fire is only producing millions of cubic feet of toxic gas while they debate the issue :rolleyes:

Quoted post

Ahh, but the smoke is blowing away to other countries, like Holland, Sweden , Norway; while the water table stays where it is :D Look after number one mate :rolleyes: B)

Admin
12th December 2005, 22:07
It's now blowing towards France, so I've sent down 5 gallons of oil, some wood, and a box of matches :)

Gary
13th December 2005, 10:05
The French have probably put up a blockade to protest that they can't protest about getting any english pollution.... :lol: