PDA

View Full Version : GoggleBox on Channel 4

Pete/London
14th November 2013, 00:09
I watched gogglebox tonight on 4 and was glad to say that the country doesn't have much to worry about going by the viewers that were on show.

They all looked very fit and eating healthy diets and really seemed to have their finger on the political pulse of the country with a broad spread of views on show.

Interesting viewing if you like watching people. :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

grahamw48
14th November 2013, 00:18
I watched the programme (forget what channel) about the snotty,wealthy, (and mostly foreign) Blue disabled card fraudsters, parked up outside Harrods, the benefit fraudsters and the income tax dodgers. :mad:

Didn't give me quite such a warm feeling I'm afraid. Normally I avoid such documentaries because they probably give me 'blood pressure', but it was already on.

Pete/London
14th November 2013, 00:44
I watched that as well Graham, I coudnt believe the summing up at the end.
The guy with the fake Disabled badge and all the cars received a £500 fine and one of the tax and vat fraudsters had to repay £1.00 due to cash problems.

It shows the criminal education system abroad is much better than ours as they seem to prosper very well thankyou :smile:

Just to cheer you up did you see the winter fuel payments being paid to residents in foreign countries.

By the way if you watch goggle box it may not fill you with cheer.

grahamw48
14th November 2013, 00:59
Haha, you can see why my telly is mainly used for Xbox games. :doh