PDA

View Full Version : Safe And Well!

Arthur Little
12th November 2013, 18:20
Fred, Jake and their respective families; also, Brian (Tiger) & his girlfriend ... ALL accounted for, thank goodness! :smile:

Hot on the heels of this GREATLY~reassuring news, Fred has
yet further cause for downing a few 'San Miguels' :40__s: ... a nice, BIG Silver Star to show to ANOTHER "silver" star (his proud mum) when she arrives in Bohol tomorrow.

Congratulations, Fred! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
12th November 2013, 21:48
Well deserved Fred......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
12th November 2013, 22:00
takes some doing getting that silver star, well done to you fred and well done to us all

sars_notd_virus
13th November 2013, 10:42
Fred, Jake and their respective families; also, Brian (Tiger) & his girlfriend ... ALL accounted for, thank goodness! :smile:

Hot on the heels of this GREATLY~reassuring news, Fred has
yet further cause for downing a few 'San Miguels' :40__s: ... a nice, BIG Silver Star to show to ANOTHER "silver" star (his proud mum) when she arrives in Bohol tomorrow.

Congratulations, Fred! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy to read every members from the PH are fine..keep safe guys !!
..passed me that San Mig Light Fred :biggrin:

alesypalsy
15th November 2013, 17:46
Have you heard from Fred ? has he been online?

good to see all safe and well, hopefully all others will hear good news soon

Arthur Little
15th November 2013, 18:35
Have you heard from Fred ? has he been online?

:smile: Yes, we have - and he was - (briefly) the other day. As would be expected, he'd experienced problems with his internet connection .... but he and his family"weathered the storm" and are ok. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good to see all safe and well ...

... it IS ... :iagree: !

... hopefully all others will hear good news soon ...

... hopefully, yes. :pray:

Michael Parnham
15th November 2013, 18:53
Great news knowing everyone is ok! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
15th November 2013, 19:06
Yes, we have - and he (Fred) was - (briefly) the other day. As would be expected, he'd experienced problems with his internet connection .... but he and his family"weathered the storm" and are ok. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's If you can call 2 adults and 3 kids going to bed without drinking water, OK.....when I was over there, I used to wake up during the night and drink a Litre straight off....Goodness knows what his family are going through.

Arthur Little
15th November 2013, 19:31
That's If you can call 2 adults and 3 kids going to bed without drinking water, OK.....

.... :Erm: ... well ...

... there's NO need to "split hairs" :nono-1-1: ... you know perfectly well, what I meant, Mark! :icon_rolleyes:

:yeahthat:'s why I finished up saying "okay". As in ... not exactly leaping :Jump: with joy!

:anerikke: ... as "well as can be expected", in other words. :wink:

fred
16th November 2013, 07:52
That's If you can call 2 adults and 3 kids going to bed without drinking water, OK.....when I was over there, I used to wake up during the night and drink a Litre straight off....Goodness knows what his family are going through.

Cheers Art and all.. We just picked up a 100liters of drinking water yesterday and ordered another 100 which are ready for collection.. My kids go thirsty?? Trust me..It would never happen!
Parents here having a great time.. Mum says it reminds her of the miners strike!!
Cheers,
Fred.

stevewool
16th November 2013, 08:02
the miners strike, wow , i remember that,

gWaPito
16th November 2013, 14:41
Apologies Fred :icon_sorry:....I thought you said in another thread ( so many on this subject now ) that 2 adults and 3 kids are going to bed without water.

Anyway :biggrin: sounds if you've plenty now :xxgrinning--00xx3: