PDA

View Full Version : Les's prediction Man utd v Arsenal

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 01:14
I had a vision and they are usually correct so my £10 has gone on 2-2 tmrw:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm hoping for a win for united which gets our season back on track as everyone else are not that far ahead:biggrin:
Just cannot see an Arsenal win,but can see a few goals hence the 2-2

joebloggs
10th November 2013, 07:12
at worse maybe 8-2 to Arsenal i take it you will not be online tonight les :cwm24::xxparty-smiley-004:

:biggrin:

and if United win 8 -2 you'll be straight on here :biggrin:

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 10:09
I will be here no matter the score:biggrin:

tiger31
10th November 2013, 10:10
I am praying and praying arsenal do ya and make it even harder to get to the top 4 .but tell ya what i,m very impressed by southampton right now lol who needs millions of pounds eh just the right manager who knows how to manage

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 10:48
Can't see them doing us lol but you pray Tiger :smile:
Southampton yes great run but it's early days and they will fall away.
Shush don't tell Andy but his turnip bashers are doing well and were unlucky not to beat Chelsea:smile:

Dedworth
10th November 2013, 14:30
I'd be happy with 2 - 2 plus injuries and sending offs

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 15:15
I'd be happy with 2 - 2 plus injuries and sending offs

I'm hoping for win but that result nets me £120 so i would take it:biggrin:

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 18:11
Good 1st Half:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 19:12
Well done to United,back in title race never mind fourth spot:biggrin:
City tragic lol:Jump:

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 19:36
Odds slashed on Man Utd winning league from 8/1 to 9/2 bookies not daft :biggrin:
Seems a bit quiet on here at the movement,I could say you're not singing anymore :icon_lol:

joebloggs
10th November 2013, 21:01
well you lost your £10 Les, but a good result :biggrin:

les_taxi
10th November 2013, 21:07
I could not lose,never fancied the Gunners to do us,lost my bet but not bothered the 3 points had put us right back up there and I think we will still have a chance of title.
Rooney was brill and this Keeper everyone took piss out of is very steady now (the 30 yard punch out was superb)

tiger31
11th November 2013, 04:51
counting tho chickens rather early les ma boy ya getting carried away with ya self ,the thing is all the teams in the top 6 or so are losing games they should,nt have .The title is wide open in my opinion and its nice that not one team is running away with it ,which is making it an interesting season to say the least .I still say man u have lost too many points to weaker teams at the start to win it ,and they are too dependant on rooney who seems to be playing a very good season ,but unless his team mates step up they ain,t gonna win anything this season .

les_taxi
11th November 2013, 09:17
Ha ha Tiger I like your misplaced optimism,you are maybe forgetting Van Persie too :biggrin:
It doesent matter about the dropped points now as everyone of the other top teams has done the same-it's like starting from scratch now:smile
I never said we would win the Premiership in Moye's first season but we will definitely be up there challenging for it and have no-doubt about a top 4 finish as I have said all along.
You can't write a team like Man utd off after 7 games as many did:icon_lol:
We are above city now,5 points off being top:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
11th November 2013, 11:08
Shame arsenal couldnt do what the baggies did.:biggrin:

les_taxi
11th November 2013, 14:08
Miracles are rare Andy

tiger31
25th November 2013, 04:37
Ha ha Tiger I like your misplaced optimism,you are maybe forgetting Van Persie too :biggrin:
It doesent matter about the dropped points now as everyone of the other top teams has done the same-it's like starting from scratch now:smile
I never said we would win the Premiership in Moye's first season but we will definitely be up there challenging for it and have no-doubt about a top 4 finish as I have said all along.
You can't write a team like Man utd off after 7 games as many did:icon_lol:
We are above city now,5 points off being top:xxgrinning--00xx3:

more dropped points les ma boy ya need to win games against the likes of cardiff lol

les_taxi
25th November 2013, 09:38
3 points off being 2nd in league is fine:biggrin:
That was a decent result away to Cardiff,other teams have all struggled there.

Dedworth
25th November 2013, 21:18
Odds slashed on Man Utd winning league from 8/1 to 9/2 bookies not daft :biggrin:
Seems a bit quiet on here at the movement,I could say you're not singing anymore :icon_lol:

Manc odds now out to 13/2 - poor old Yids are 66/1 :biggrin: