PDA

View Full Version : I've been in the UK a while now!

octopus
9th November 2013, 15:28
Hi and a big "HELLO!" to everyone!! .. I live in Telford, Shropshire and I've been happily married to an English guy since 1999.. We have lots of friends, but there's always room for more so I just thought I would join 'Filipino UK' to make some new ones!!!
We got married on Camiguin Island (my birthplace), North Mindanao, shortly after my leaving Hong Kong where I had worked for 7 years as a home carer/nanny for a Chinese family. It was hard on my own in Hong Kong, but I managed to live and send money home...and always looked forward to letters from pen-pals! Eventually I found my Mr Right!!
How about you?.. I'd love to hear your stories if you have time to respond...salamat!

Michael Parnham
9th November 2013, 15:31
Hello Octopus, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time with us!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
9th November 2013, 15:39
hello octopus -welcome here ,would like to chat with you -u can pm me thru yahoo messenger on my profile

grahamw48
9th November 2013, 15:44
hello octopus -welcome here ,would like to chat with you -u can pm me thru yahoo messenger on my profile

Why don't you chat with people here on the open forum ?

I wouldn't like to think that my wife was chatting with some strange bloke after she'd posted one message here. :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
9th November 2013, 15:48

I wouldn't like to think that my wife was chatting with some strange bloke after she'd posted one message here. :NoNo:

Well said Graham!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
9th November 2013, 16:08
not really any of your business -if she wants to make friends -then having contacts outside the forum is allowed?:Erm:

Terpe
9th November 2013, 16:10
Hi there octopus, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Enjoy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
9th November 2013, 17:57
thanks for the negative rep -whoever you are -i thought it was mostly adults here but seems im mistaken:Cuckoo:

stevewool
9th November 2013, 18:06
not really any of your business -if she wants to make friends -then having contacts outside the forum is allowed?:Erm:

wow talk about straight to the point, if its put on a open forum its all our business,

stevewool
9th November 2013, 18:08
hi there and welcome , where abouts in telford are you, we was in ironbridge the other day

grahamw48
9th November 2013, 22:45
thanks for the negative rep -whoever you are -i thought it was mostly adults here but seems im mistaken:Cuckoo:

You got it from me.

I'm definitely an adult.

irishman12
9th November 2013, 23:49
dont act like an adult

gWaPito
10th November 2013, 03:08
Welcome here Octopus :Hellooo:
You''ll make many friends on the forum

Regards
gWaps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
10th November 2013, 08:10
Hi Octopus:Wave:
Welcome to the forum.

I have been to Camiguin Island a loveley place.
Mick.:smile:

stevie c
10th November 2013, 10:15

Hi Graham i fully agree with all you say i certainly wouldn't want a stranger talking to my wife in so called secret.....i tried to send you a rep but i need to spread them out first

SimonH
10th November 2013, 10:44

Just my 2 penneth worth Irishman, but it comes across to me as a bit of a weird opening statement, almost reads as if there's some sort of hidden agenda :Erm:
Most people would establish an online open friendship in an open forum before asking to chat privately, especially as Octopus has already stated that she has been happily married for 14 years.

Michael Parnham
10th November 2013, 12:28
Just my 2 penneth worth Irishman, but it comes across to me as a bit of a weird opening statement, almost reads as if there's some sort of hidden agenda :Erm:
Most people would establish an online open friendship in an open forum before asking to chat privately, especially as Octopus has already stated that she has been happily married for 14 years.

Well said Simon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
10th November 2013, 17:33
yup i can read too -so im hardly asking her for a date:Erm: seems some people have no trust in their wives and its up to each individual what they do -so you can do what you want and ill do what i want -if dont make you happy -then dont worry me

Terpe
10th November 2013, 18:01
Excuse me !!

This is an opening introduction thread from a newly registered member.

What a shame that it's degenerated into such a squabble.

I have doubts this member is going to feel the desire to return.

I hope the OP can see that overall the forum benefits outweigh any negatives

Disappointing !!