Nice pictures steve

Terpe
8th November 2013, 20:39
Very happy birthday Emma :birthday:

All best wishes from Peter & Carina

Hope to see you again soon

stem298
8th November 2013, 21:50
Thanks Steve C and Peter & Carina...and to my wonderful hubby who kept mentioning me on every post he made dear dear..anyway I love you soo much :)..and yes Peter hope to see you and Carina soon xx

Terpe
8th November 2013, 22:01
Thanks Steve C and Peter & Carina...and to my wonderful hubby who kept mentioning me on every post he made dear dear..anyway I love you soo much :)..and yes Peter hope to see you and Carina soon xx

Aha Stem, you should post more often just for fun........
Carina went to work today but not happy at how she's been treated.... luckily her manager is not around because I know she's looking for a confrontation.

Anyway, hope your birthday is full of joy and laughter ....and handbags and shoes :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Don't say anything to Steve, but if you go to Rome I'll let you into the secret of going to a famous tourist spot where some lovely shopping is just across the road an you can pretend you just didn't know :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Happy happy B'day

Michael Parnham
8th November 2013, 22:36
A very Happy Birthday Emma, lot's of love from myself & Maritess and hope you have a nice day!:birthday::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th November 2013, 23:31
Birthday Greetings from Myrna & me, Emma ... :birthday: