PDA

View Full Version : any other paperwork

yogurts
9th December 2005, 00:04
Sorri about replying to other post did not know what i done hehehe still in party mood.

Just like to say thankyou for all your kind replies,cannot believe my wife will be here in 3 weeks time whoppee :D

Just one question thou is there any other paperwork my wife requires before leaving the Philippines or entering the Uk? My wife has her visa,passport sticker and flight ticket is there anything else that she might require before leaving.

Thanks again to everyone.

walesrob
9th December 2005, 00:29
Originally posted by yogurts@Dec 8 2005, 11:04 PM
Sorri about replying to other post did not know what i done hehehe still in party mood.

Just like to say thankyou for all your kind replies,cannot believe my wife will be here in 3 weeks time whoppee :D

Just one question thou is there any other paperwork my wife requires before leaving the Philippines or entering the Uk? My wife has her visa,passport sticker and flight ticket is there anything else that she might require before leaving.

Thanks again to everyone.

Quoted post

I assume when you say "passport sticker" you mean the CFO certificate? Otherwise she's free to join you in sunny UK. :) Keep in touch, let us know how she settles in.

Gary
9th December 2005, 05:36
Just a few ideas.... So simple it's silly.. but ...

Birth certificate.
Medical card for transfer of medical history.
Any other state documents they have there..i don't know what they might be.

all your love letters so her family can't read and laugh...hehehehe

Education ceritificates, Employment history.
Names addresses and tel no.s of previous employers for reference purposes.
Any bank account details.
Any bills or statements showing previous address.

And anything else you can think of.

I've moved around a bit and I always try to take as much of this lot as I can. You never know when you're going to be half way round the world and realise you left your original birth certificate in a box in your parents loft and all you have is a certified copy...(like i've gone and done) Inlcuding my bank statements which would have allowed me to open an account here in Hong Kong right away.. but now I gotta wait for them to come through the post...

ho hum... such is life.

good luck. Hope you're both very happy.
take care