PDA

View Full Version : typhoon hyhian headed my way

tiger31
6th November 2013, 06:31
Time to batten down the hatches a mother of all typhoons will be upon us late thursday early friday morning ,with southern leyte to be hit bang on ,if it stays on its predicted course possibly blasting to a super typhoon if you got loved ones out here try and contact as many as you can as lots of people still don,t have access to media outlets in the provinces .they are usually told when its too late to do anything .here in bacolod city the locals are panic buying food and water already .ma wee hoose might get blown away lol

Terpe
6th November 2013, 18:23
Hope you'll manage OK Tiger.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you all

mendoza82
6th November 2013, 18:50
im so worried about my families and friends in cebu,nothin else i could do but to pray..be safe tiger

stevewool
6th November 2013, 22:01
hope all is well down your way Brian

fred
7th November 2013, 00:04
Good luck Brian!!
We are off to town now to buy new fishing net for our nipa roof,6" nails and some more emergency lights..
First big one for years to cross Bohol..
Never a dull moment!!
Power will be out for a day or two so please don't expect updates online from any of us for a good few days..Unless the track turns it just aint gonna happen..
Cheers,
fred.

Dedworth
7th November 2013, 00:12
Good luck Brian!!
We are off to town now to buy new fishing net for our nipa roof,6" nails and some more emergency lights..
First big one for years to cross Bohol..
Never a dull moment!!
Power will be out for a day or two so please don't expect updates online from any of us for a good few days..Unless the track turns it just aint gonna happen..
Cheers,
fred.

Tonights 15mph westerly pales into insignificance. Hunker down and stay safe chaps

highlander01
7th November 2013, 00:31
Best of luck, everyone....

tiger31
7th November 2013, 04:10
nice knowing you guys goodbye lol the action has begun dark skies and rain coming down in quantities i,ve never seen before wow

stevie c
7th November 2013, 07:06
Stay safe guys my thoughts are with you

KeithD
7th November 2013, 07:22
Oh goody.... just in time for my visit :icon_lol:. All we should get in Manila is about 2 days of none stop rain and wind, so just like home then. :biggrin:

stevewool
7th November 2013, 07:49
about 2 days of none stop rain and wind, so just like home then. :biggrin:

but without the sheep then

KeithD
7th November 2013, 09:40
I have a flock of something following me in Ermita :Cuckoo:

tiger31
7th November 2013, 10:22
well i,m still alive but don,t know about tomoro :yikes:

dave65
7th November 2013, 23:08
anyone heard any news from Tacloban or Burauen family in one and fiancee in the other