PDA

View Full Version : Residence Card

aromulus
28th September 2007, 08:54
Out of curiosity, yesterday I phoned the IND Liverpool office to ask a couple of questions about Jet's future Visa.

Apparently we dont have to wait until the 5th month of her stay to apply for the extension.

We can do it straight away and forget about it.

I downloaded and printed the EEA2 form already, and the documentation needed is not difficult to get, as 2/3 of it, is the same as the original Family permit from the Embassy.

And jet had the foretought of bringing everything back with her. Isn't she an angel....?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
28th September 2007, 19:15
Great news so jets on a Family permit visa and will be going for a residence card, is that what EU citzens apply for i know of some who have others don't seem to bother for one reason or another? Im hoing it all goes smoothly for you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your doing the right thing getting to work straight way with our ILR the most important letter we had as evidence was a letter which came with an oyster i bought her on the Tansport for London website because it was dated in october when my wife first came over.
Very easy to want to just forget visa paperwork but sadly when your Mahal comes over is a busy time.

Good thinking of Jet to bring her paperwork, always tempting to leave at home so the vauable luggage allowance goes further.

mach
29th September 2007, 06:23
that's good news dom :)