Plymouth 1 - Northampton Town 0

Now bottom of the league with 10pts :bigcry:

Can't understand it, we were at the Wembley play-offs last year :doh

steve monty
3rd November 2013, 00:18
Plymouth 1 - Northampton Town 0

Now bottom of the league with 10pts :bigcry:

Can't understand it, we were at the Wembley play-offs last year :doh

I shouldn't worry, league two is probably the closest league in England where each team could beat each other. Once you get a win you will probably go on a run which will get you in the play-offs again.

Just play Oxford United at the Kazzam and you will get three points!!:icon_lol: We are abysmal at home. That is because there are too many supporters get on the players back, probably thinking they are watching Arsenal.:Erm:

Terpe
3rd November 2013, 00:25
I shouldn't worry, league two is probably the closest league in England where each team could beat each other. Once you get a win you will probably go on a run which will get you in the play-offs again.

Just play Oxford United at the Kazzam and you will get three points!!:icon_lol: We are abysmal at home. That is because there are too many supporters get on the players back, probably thinking they are watching Arsenal.:Erm:

:icon_lol: very true Steve :icon_lol:
I hope we can recover something

steve monty
3rd November 2013, 19:30
Oh dear, you must be in a bad way just realised we played you at home already. In the middle of October and won 2-0 for only our second win at home!!

Hope you are able to pick up the results you need soon.

Terpe
3rd November 2013, 21:13
Next match is away at Woodside Park to face Bishop's Stortford in the FA cup

If we lose that one I think the manager will be gone........which will be sad as he's a good bloke but under financial pressures and with players who just don't have a good enough work ethic.

Ako Si Jamie
3rd November 2013, 22:57
Strange after last year's lofty position Northampton are bottom of the pile. If it's any consolation Peter, my other team, Bristol City, were favourites for promotion this season and they are currently in the relegation places.

Does Akinfenwa still play for you?

Terpe
4th November 2013, 08:59
......Does Akinfenwa still play for you?

No.......our top goalscorer has gone.
Apparently he didn't 'fit' the new strategy. :doh

Ako Si Jamie
4th November 2013, 22:38
No.......our top goalscorer has gone.
Apparently he didn't 'fit' the new strategy. :dohWhich was relegation, yup? :biggrin::wink: