PDA

View Full Version : what to buy a man who has everything

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:18
Well its soon here my birthday and xmas and all i keep getting is what would i like, i have know idea , there is nothing i really want,
There may be the odd little thing , a memory stick, sd card and little things like that, i am not buying them , what else do you want ,
A ipad , new camera , the list goes on, but i dont want them , now get me that place in the sun sooner then later now you are talking ,
Are there folk like me who are happy with what they have and dont really need anything, and i dont need a next voucher either

SimonH
26th October 2013, 09:20
what to buy a man who has everything................. penicillin :icon_lol:

Rosie1958
26th October 2013, 09:32
Well its soon here my birthday and xmas and all i keep getting is what would i like, i have know idea , there is nothing i really want,
There may be the odd little thing , a memory stick, sd card and little things like that, i am not buying them , what else do you want ,
A ipad , new camera , the list goes on, but i dont want them , now get me that place in the sun sooner then later now you are talking ,
Are there folk like me who are happy with what they have and dont really need anything, and i dont need a next voucher either

How strange that you should start this thread as I was about to do so myself! Come on Steve, and the rest of you men, help us ladies out and get your thinking caps on .......... saying you have everything you need is a cop out :biggrin: There MUST be things that you would LIKE (a weekend away, trip in an Aston Martin, a new tooth.....?) :icon_lol:

Terpe
26th October 2013, 09:33
http://p.thepresentfinder.co.uk/csi/1343488/i/pzi/4271-lr_01.jpg

SimonH
26th October 2013, 09:35
http://p.thepresentfinder.co.uk/csi/1343488/i/pzi/4271-lr_01.jpg

What sort of cheese was that :icon_lol:

grahamw48
26th October 2013, 09:35
I thought I had everything until I got something money can't buy. My bus pass. Happy days. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:50
what to buy a man who has everything................. penicillin :icon_lol:

thats something i have never had and i dont want either:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:52
How strange that you should start this thread as I was about to do so myself! Come on Steve, and the rest of you men, help us ladies out and get your thinking caps on .......... saying you have everything you need is a cop out :biggrin: There MUST be things that you would LIKE (a weekend away, trip in an Aston Martin, a new tooth.....?) :icon_lol:
a new tooth is on the list when we get to the phils, ems thinks, :NoNo: