PDA

View Full Version : Help on getting the right experience

jlags90
23rd October 2013, 14:13
Hi :biggrin:. Any fortunate forum members here who would like some extra (free) help in doing their client's accounting records? I would be willing to travel around West Yorkshire just to get the must have experience. I will be completing Level 2 Certificate in Accounting Technician by December (fingers crossed). I have Sage 50 and Sage Instant Accounts training certificates as well. Please send me a private message if you want further information.

I would appreciate some tips from forum members on how to get some experience relating to the above-mentioned field.

Many thanks,
Jona

Rosie1958
24th October 2013, 00:26
Jona, I don't know whether you are studying on-line or whether you have a tutor. If it's the latter, I recommend that you ask the tutor for suggestions on the best place to gain some experience.

Sending you the best of luck for your studies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
24th October 2013, 20:27
Sorry I can't help you Jona....but I also wish you best of luck with your studies.

ynwa
9th November 2013, 21:19
Hi Jona. Would you be so kind to share how did you get into studies? Did you go to uni or some college? Does it require full time? Does it cost you mega money? I am the same field as you. I am employed at the moment but I wanted to do something related to what i studied back home. x