PDA

View Full Version : Moyesy next to be fired ?

Dedworth
19th October 2013, 18:28
33/1 at William Hill :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
19th October 2013, 21:08
He was 16/1 the other week. Can't seem to recall United having a good run of form recently. :biggrin:

les_taxi
19th October 2013, 22:44
Ha ha no chance whatsoever :biggrin:

bigmarco
20th October 2013, 01:52
I hope they don't fire him I think he's doing a fantastic job :icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiger31
20th October 2013, 02:38
33/1 at William Hill :biggrin: get on it my son lol

les_taxi
20th October 2013, 10:31
the odds at 33/1 just show you the bookies dont expect it-we only played 8 games!

andy222
20th October 2013, 16:21
the odds at 33/1 just show you the bookies dont expect it-we only played 8 games!
And not doing very well.:icon_lol:

les_taxi
20th October 2013, 18:39
And not doing very well. :icon_lol:

Well to lose at hom to some turnip heads was not good :doh

andy222
20th October 2013, 18:46
You shouldnt talk about Man city and Liverpool like that. :icon_lol:

Lyonresh
21st October 2013, 01:05
I'm a Cardiff City fan and from what I see malky McKay and Brendan Rodgers are both looking good to be great football managers of the future. Moyes is doing great with Utd, nice to see them struggling chasing the pack. Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea looking the strongest at the moment. Up there beyond that pack is Everton with Martinez pushing strong, Man City, Southampton and Man Utd. Much more interesting than last year.

Poor Sunderland lots to do and lots to change, Palace I hope will go down and the third spot who knows too early yet.

les_taxi
21st October 2013, 10:18
I'm so laughing at the comments on Man utd-I cant blame you 20 years of challenging and winning most of the tiltles and pretty much everything else has been amazing.
Only Liverpool fans have experienced the same dominance albeit ancient history now :biggrin:
No one was going to find the job easy and after 8 games to say we are rubbish is daft,same players as last year-different manager yes-no doubt the invincibility has gone (for now)
We will rack up points and easily get into to 4
Not going to win it of course but to be honest I can live with that-I have had many,many great days/nights over the last 20 years to let it get to me.
Moyes is still the man,i like to think we are not the higher/fire type of club that so many are-stick with him for at least a full season and see how we doing then.

bigmarco
21st October 2013, 11:50
A lot has changed in 20 years. You didn't need to be a hire fire club because you had a successful manager.
You're now owned by yanks who need to squeeze as many dollars out of you as they can. I agree he's probably ok at the moment but let's see at Christmas. If you're not in a champions league spot by then the yanks will start getting nervous .

tiger31
21st October 2013, 11:58
A lot has changed in 20 years. You didn't need to be a hire fire club because you had a successful manager.
You're now owned by yanks who need to squeeze as many dollars out of you as they can. I agree he's probably ok at the moment but let's see at Christmas. If you're not in a champions league spot by then the yanks will start getting nervous .

If they don,t make the champions league he,s gone trust me, too much money to lose for the yankees

Dedworth
23rd October 2013, 19:19
:bigcry: Lost my bet Holloway's gone

les_taxi
23rd October 2013, 19:28
:bigcry: Lost my bet Holloway's gone

:laugher:

Dedworth
23rd October 2013, 19:37
I'll be checking the new odds Les :biggrin:

les_taxi
23rd October 2013, 20:43
Don't waste your money :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
23rd October 2013, 22:53
Although I'm not a BIG soccer fan, unlike my brother is and my father was (both were players in their youth) ... :anerikke:... I feel I know enough about the game, to realise legendary football manager, Alex Ferguson must, truly be a hard act to follow.

les_taxi
23rd October 2013, 22:57
Although I'm not a BIG soccer fan, unlike my brother is and my father was (both were players in their youth) ... :anerikke:... I feel I know enough about the game, to realise legendary football manager, Alex Ferguson must, truly be a hard act to follow.

No one will ever be as great :xxgrinning--00xx3: