PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days To Go

mike1
24th September 2007, 22:26
--- and if they are as long as the last 4 it will seem like a lifetime,I am quite pleased with myself as I,ve done more cleaning of the flat in the last couple of days than I,ve done in the last couple of years :doh:
Imelda is near ready to come :party-smiley-012:, thursday will be her last day in "yoss" -the internet cafe she has been going to for the last 2 years,twice a week without fail , hail, rain or sunshine .Although new internet cafes have opened up closer to her home she has remained loyal to Yoss:xxgrinning--00xx3:,I,m sure she will shed a little tear as she leaves Yoss on Thursday, she will be closing one chapter in her life and opening a new one . As the time gets nearer I,m getting more excited at seeing her as its been 9 months - a long time when you are waiting :4:

andypaul
24th September 2007, 22:36
Wow 9 months, im sure the time will fly past next your be rushing round to sort out the ILR:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
24th September 2007, 22:37
--- and if they are as long as the last 4 it will seem like a lifetime,I am quite pleased with myself as I,ve done more cleaning of the flat in the last couple of days than I,ve done in the last couple of years :doh:
Imelda is near ready to come :party-smiley-012:, thursday will be her last day in "yoss" -the internet cafe she has been going to for the last 2 years,twice a week without fail , hail, rain or sunshine .Although new internet cafes have opened up closer to her home she has remained loyal to Yoss:xxgrinning--00xx3:,I,m sure she will shed a little tear as she leaves Yoss on Thursday, she will be closing one chapter in her life and opening a new one . As the time gets nearer I,m getting more excited at seeing her as its been 9 months - a long time when you are waiting :4:

I know...
It's like pulling teeth with blunt instruments:NoNo:..

The only thing that kept me from near insanity, was being able to chat with My wife and see her on cam twice a day, every day.
The computer I brought over there, helped a lot.
Kept her from using cafes, and in the safety of her home.

Now she is here.

Your wife will be here soon, the worst is over.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck and all the best in your life together.

Dom & Jet

kimmi
25th September 2007, 00:14
Goodluck Mike and Congratulations to the both of u..:)

it really makes me inspired when I read experiences of people who got successful having a visa and are now together with their loved ones..
i really hope mine will be successful too..:)

aromulus
30th September 2007, 07:54
---,I am quite pleased with myself as I,ve done more cleaning of the flat in the last couple of days than I,ve done in the last couple of years :doh:

Well... looking at the dates... She is here now.:D

In the next couple of days you will realize that this statement of yours was too optimistic....

Our idea ( as blokes) of clean is totally different from a Pinay's...:NoNo:

I "thought" I had scrubbed my flat from top to bottom, but after a couple of days of having Jet here, I had to re-think the whole situation...:NoNo:

She is going through the place like a whirlwind, armed with dusters, dustpan and brush and all the other paraphernalia associated with the noble chore of keeping the place tidy and clean...

I feel quite inadequate now, as I was convinced that I did an excellent job... How wrong....:NoNo:

So, my friend, make yourself ready at not being able to recognize your flat anymore.

All the best to the both of you.

Dom

andypaul
30th September 2007, 10:18
Hope Imelda had a safe journey and shame its so cloudy heathrow way today, but im sure your both so happy you have not noticed the weather:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
30th September 2007, 10:21
Well... looking at the dates... She is here now.:D

In the next couple of days you will realize that this statement of yours was too optimistic....

Our idea ( as blokes) of clean is totally different from a Pinay's...:NoNo:

I "thought" I had scrubbed my flat from top to bottom, but after a couple of days of having Jet here, I had to re-think the whole situation...:NoNo:

She is going through the place like a whirlwind, armed with dusters, dustpan and brush and all the other paraphernalia associated with the noble chore of keeping the place tidy and clean...

I feel quite inadequate now, as I was convinced that I did an excellent job... How wrong....:NoNo:

So, my friend, make yourself ready at not being able to recognize your flat anymore.

All the best to the both of you.

Dom

Dom us brits we all try but i think we have to :ARsurrender: in this department to the experts. It feels Im requested to clean our windows more often than im at work these days:icon_lol:

mike1
30th September 2007, 11:50
Hope Imelda had a safe journey and shame its so cloudy heathrow way today, but im sure your both so happy you have not noticed the weather:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arrived at Heathrow yesterday :xxgrinning--00xx3:, then spent 2hours plus queing for x ray , however she is very happy she is here and thinks the weather is like constant "air -con ", We are going to go to that filipino store in West Drayton today to start the shopping off:cwm12:

KeithD
30th September 2007, 13:27
:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Pepe n Pilar
30th September 2007, 13:30
Good luck Mike and I wish the best for both of you!!!!

andypaul
30th September 2007, 17:36
Arrived at Heathrow yesterday :xxgrinning--00xx3:, then spent 2hours plus queing for x ray , however she is very happy she is here and thinks the weather is like constant "air -con ", We are going to go to that filipino store in West Drayton today to start the shopping off:cwm12:

Great news glad she is safe and enjoying the Air Con and your find the store Small but with loads of home comforts:xxgrinning--00xx3: