PDA

View Full Version : being happy with yourself

stevewool
7th October 2013, 20:54
being happy with yourself is hard to do sometimes, but once you have found that point in life its truly rewarding, you all know how much i go on about me and Ems, how much my life has changed and how much she means to me,

This holiday we have just gone on has just made me know i have found the best person i could ever wish for, we talk and we laugh and boy do we laugh, nothing is a problem for Ems, she takes everything that life has to offer and gives it back ten fold, she is my gem,
Just thought i would share this with some of my very dear friends

Arthur Little
7th October 2013, 21:14
:smile: Thank you for sharing these *feelings, Steve ... I'm truly happy for you :Jump: ... *they're well~deserved after all you've gone through in the past, my friend. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
7th October 2013, 21:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thats a nice post to read Steve.

malditako
7th October 2013, 21:57
being happy with yourself is hard to do sometimes, but once you have found that point in life its truly rewarding, you all know how much i go on about me and Ems, how much my life has changed and how much she means to me,

This holiday we have just gone on has just made me know i have found the best person i could ever wish for, we talk and we laugh and boy do we laugh, nothing is a problem for Ems, she takes everything that life has to offer and gives it back ten fold, she is my gem,

thats why you have to look after your gem and never ever break it :)

Ako Si Jamie
7th October 2013, 21:58
She sounds like a very special woman Steve. Good on ya! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
7th October 2013, 23:38
She is a very special lady Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
8th October 2013, 01:43
aww sweet:heartshape1:
cant be happy with my own self ..have to share it with my love lovey ones ..all the time:biggrin:

Doc Alan
8th October 2013, 07:30
Thanks for sharing, Steve, and best wishes for your future together with Emma :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Moy
9th October 2013, 21:14
she takes everything that life has to offer and gives it back ten fold, she is my gem,

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies that Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.:wink::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th October 2013, 21:16
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies that Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.:wink::xxgrinning--00xx3:

wow Moy, thats beautiful :smile:

Moy
9th October 2013, 21:19
wow Moy, thats beautiful :smile:

it is indeed Stevewool:wink: take it from Moy:biggrin: as i always think that Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.:wink::Jump::heartshape1:

grahamw48
9th October 2013, 23:25
Just got to keep the ladies happy. :biggrin:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/838/4s3s.jpg

Terpe
10th October 2013, 09:28

:xxgrinning--00xx3: